Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Schedule

All right eveybody here we go. Valentino is starting in about 30 minutes. I wonder what we are going to see this season. From the preview above it looks like alot of short dresses. I really hope I like tihs collection because last season was :sick: and that cruise collection was no better. I hope we see some beautiful details such as pleating and embroidery, but lets hope to God they dont over do the ruffles as usual. Considering this Haute Couture season has been a plesent suprise so far lets hope Valentino finishs strong.

^I can't wait to see it. From the preview pics, it actually looks...dare I say it? Valentino.

^Im hopefull optimisic, but their shoes are always so ugly lol.

P.S the back stage photos have just been posted, so far it look...kinda good

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody post here link for Givenchy HC thread please, can't find it.

Well guys there you have it another Haute Couture week come and gone. Personaly I have to say I was happy with this season collection. Galliano is finally starting to take a new direction at Dior, Elie Saab was just beautiful and one of the best of the week, JPG was a major hit, Armani was amazing, Chanel was ok, Givenchy was was out of this work the craftmenship on that was amazing, and Valentino ok, but much better than last season. Even with some of the week links in certian collection over all this was a pretty good season

^ Chanel only ok? I thought it was one of the best shows during couture.

yes, now couture week is over and we've to wait until january 2011 for new shows...:cry:

so sad it's already over, now we'll waiting for S/S 2011!

I hope Donatella has something a bit more impressive whipped up this season for Atelier Versace. 2010 has been a VERY questionable year for Versace.

^ Chanel only ok? I thought it was one of the best shows during couture.

yes, now couture week is over and we've to wait until january 2011 for new shows...:cry:

Ok yeah your right Chanel was much better than ok. There were a few peices I was not found of but yeah it was great collection. So let me rephrase; Chanel was great this season. ^_^

But Im glad that this season went well because now Im staisfied with what I hav seen this season, I will not be watching the calender everyday waiting for the next season lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys there you have it another Haute Couture week come and gone. Personaly I have to say I was happy with this season collection. Galliano is finally starting to take a new direction at Dior, Elie Saab was just beautiful and one of the best of the week, JPG was a major hit, Armani was amazing, Chanel was ok, Givenchy was was out of this work the craftmenship on that was amazing, and Valentino ok, but much better than last season. Even with some of the week links in certian collection over all this was a pretty good season
Overall, I didn't like this season. There was no real standout imo. I won't look back on any of these collections as memorable collections.

SS RTW is in September / October but SS haute couture is in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->