BRIT Awards 2013 Performance

The guys – Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne – performed their new charity single “One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)” during the show.

“Here it is!! The Official Comic Relief 2013 single.. It’s a great cause. Please get yourself several copies,” Harry tweeted about the new song, along with a link to iTunes.

Rest of the Teen Vogue covers by Boo George

one-direction-09.jpg

one-direction-10.jpg

one-direction-11.jpg

one-direction-08.jpg

teenvogue via YoninahAliza

So one of my favorite music video's of One Direction has to be Gotta Be You mainly because it was one of their first video's I ever saw and then my sister and I promptly freaked out because we recognized some of the locations where they filmed the video. It's funny because I know a few people who currently go attend Plattsburgh uni, where much of it was filmed, and they watched the band film those scenes there. It's definitely not 1D's best music video but I still like it. Also, what does everyone think of One Way or Another? I must confess that while I love that they sort of shot by themselves the song choice isn't my favorite, all I can think of is how the song was used in the film The Rugrats Movie! :lol: I love how the boys have their own individual style but they still look like they go together as a group. It tends to come across quite well in music videos and public appearances, like at last nights Brit awards.

at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre in Glasgow - February 26,2013

dailymail.co.uk

One Direction Prepping Album For Christmas Release? via mtv

One Direction fans should make some room under the tree, because the boys are planning to deliver their third album by Christmas.

That's according to member Louis Tomlinson, who told England's Daily Star that they've already been hard at work on the follow-up to last year's Take Me Home.

"We've already started recording the album, we started about a month ago," Tomlinson said. "We've been writing and recording it while on tour. We are really happy with it.

We don't want to rush it but it will be out for Christmas."

The group is reportedly working with the same production and songwriting team that helped on Home and their 2011 debut, Up All Night. In addition to all five members lending a hand in songwriting, they've been recording vocals in hotel rooms while on tour. "We have the film coming out as well so we are all pretty shattered but we are all having a great time," said Tomlinson about the upcoming 3-D flick, "This Is Us,"
 directed by documentarian Morgan Spurlock. "We have had a week off this week before heading on to Europe for the tour."

A mini freak-out erupted earlier this month when rumors emerged that Harry Styles was prepping a solo album,
 sparking fears that there may be cracks in their unified front. At the time, a rep told The Daily Mail that it was all for the good of the group.

"Harry is not recording solo material. All of the band are working on tracks for their third album," the rep told the paper. "Harry is putting together some ideas for the record. The boys sometimes work up ideas separately as well as working together, as they did last year. Niall for example recently collaborated with Tom and Dougie from McFly on new tracks."

A spokesperson for 1D confirmed that they are in the studio with a goal of releasing the disc in time for the holidays, but that no firm street date is set.

Rosie and the One Direction boys for the August 2013 issue of Glamour US.

glamour.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->