Online Shopping! #2

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by CosiDiModa, Aug 24, 2010.

1. CosiDiModa

CosiDiModa New Member

2. kokobombon

kokobombon Well-Known Member

Anyone knows a reliable beauty site that ships internationally? TIA :smile:

3. marmoset

marmoset New Member

^
    There are quite a few! Some off the top of my head:
    hqhair.com, beautybay.com, feelunique.com, lookfantastic.com and asos.com have a beauty section but i'm not sure if they would ship that stuff internationally. :flower:

4. kokobombon

kokobombon Well-Known Member

^Thanks! I´ll check them out :smile:

5. eu-pt

eu-pt New Member

kokobombon, I have ordered online several times from lookfantastic.com and am quite happy with them! :flower:

6. user500

user500 Member

where can i order generic surplus shoes online in europe, except asos and urbanoutfitters?

7. RuxBerry

RuxBerry New Member

8. Impulsate

Impulsate New Member

shophemline.com

freepeople.com

6pm.com

urbanoutfitters.com....To name a few

9. Psylocke

Psylocke Active Member

I've become really addicted to Onlien Shopping ever since I've had a credit card :doh: I compiled a list of my favorite online shops with some comments for a friend and thought I'd share it with you guys.

LuisaViaRoma.com - Italy
    By far my favorite online shop :heart: Super fast service and delivery (It takes less than 24h for an order to arrive) and opening the package is always a delight because their boxes are so cute. I love that I can shop All Inclusive from LVR and don't have to pay any taxes or import fees. Shipping is free as well and the customer service is great, too. And don't even get me started on the great designers selection they have :wub:

Antonioli.eu - Italy
    They're similar to LVR (All Inclusive and Free Shipping for me), except that the shipment is much slower (1 week). When I opened the parcel I thought they'd sent me the wrong item because there was a nice black bag inside, but then I realized it was their dust bag which is actually really stylish!

ShopBop.com - USA
    I've heard many people complain about ridiculous taxes when ordering from them, but I haven't had any problems with them at all. Fast delivery, free shipping and great sales.

theoutnet.com - UK
    They offer All Inclusive shopping as well, their low prices are awesome of course, the shipment is quick and you'll get a nice dust bag for your items as well.

RevolveClothing.com - USA
    Free Shipping, not very fast (5-10 days if you don't opt for express shipping) but great service and so many nice things in their online shop. I recently used their special inquiry option for an item that was sold out in my size and it took them only a few days to get the item for me.

AllSaints.com - UK
    I had to pay a hell lot for taxes and administration fees with them which I wasn't very pleased about. I got 20% off on my first order, though. But I still don't think I'll order from them again. The items weren't in best condition either, unfortunately.

10. KamenKutak

KamenKutak Active Member

can you recommend some online-shops (with high end designers like maxmara, gucci or dvf) like saksfifthavenue.com, who delivers to europe/germany???

i mean besides outnet, mytheresa, shopstyle, shopbop... neimann markus does not send to germany, that's so sad, i love this online shop :(

thank you!!! :flower:

11. hautechild

hautechild New Member

12. aris

aris Active Member

what about this site - it's in Europe
    www.thecorner.com
    I like it but I discovered it yesterday while looking for Rue du mail clothes. Nice selection, but I do not have personal experience yet

13. KamenKutak

KamenKutak Active Member

i know this site :smile: i haven't orderd here yet, but they have some great designers... i search this site alot, but the things i like are always sold out in my size :(

14. BetteT

BetteT Mod Squad Team Leader

15. fauxxaffliction

fauxxaffliction New Member

Has anyone ever ordered from http://www.shoesinlove.com ? I don't know how legit it is, but the prices they're listing are fantastic!

16. nomorerack

nomorerack New Member

I'm scanning every pieces of information...meaning I'm checking them out right now :smile: online shops are awesome :innocent:

17. ErinW

ErinW New Member

This is a great resource. A lot of people have trouble finding quality clothing stores online (a problem the company I work, Goodlook.me, for is trying to solve).

My personal favorites are yoox, ASOS, & revolve clothing

18. MetricSam

MetricSam New Member

Does anyone know when theCorner usually starts it sale?

19. aliki

aliki New Member

Mm...Let me think.... Asos, Victoria secret, Topshop, Mango, Mac,Yoox, Theodora's Jewellery, Kem, Net-a-porter and of course E-bay and Amazon.

20. user500

user500 Member

Does anybody know, where i can order MERCIBEAUCOUP outside from japan? Ordering from there is so expensive.