Online Shopping! #2

i kind of love this...
^_^

genuine-people

Attachments

• 3_9691915b-b117-412e-8d7e-ff5223c1028f_1024x1024.JPG
    3_9691915b-b117-412e-8d7e-ff5223c1028f_1024x1024.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
i don't know why it's so hard to find decent hair accessories...
this one is quite nice...

genuine-people

Attachments

• TB2SApBfFXXXXXWXXXXXXXXXXXX__82049223_1024x1024.jpg
    TB2SApBfFXXXXXWXXXXXXXXXXXX__82049223_1024x1024.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IZ6A9775_1024x1024.jpg
    IZ6A9775_1024x1024.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • TB2ITVCfFXXXXXlXXXXXXXXXXXX__82049223_1024x1024.jpg
    TB2ITVCfFXXXXXlXXXXXXXXXXXX__82049223_1024x1024.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 0
barrettes are the best~!!

love this one~!

Attachments

• IZ6A9777_3_e9c199d6-7e64-45e5-802f-ff1d7d57924e_1024x1024.jpg
    IZ6A9777_3_e9c199d6-7e64-45e5-802f-ff1d7d57924e_1024x1024.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 3
so-
i went into a store yesterday and saw a number of styles from this site in that store~!
it was the h&m brand - and other stories...
and all the stuff is made in china...

so what does that mean?

does this brand have a deal with factories in china who make things for various companies to basically steal their designs?
cause the factory is just producing the stuff...
the designs don't really belong to them...
they shouldnt be making them for anyone else...

it's so crazy!

i don't know who is stealing from who, but something is seriously fishy!!!
:o

and what's also creepy is that i cannot find it on the store's website...

:unsure:...

almost 500 people viewed this thread and no one posted...
:huh:...

am i the only one thinking this is bad business practices...
?

does no one care?!

does anyone know about this website...
evachic.com

any experiences to share?
it's an online discount store that has a 2016 copyright...
cannot really find any info about it...

http://www.evachic.com/

I'm not sure many people have heard of "Genuine People" :( sorry this has disturbed you

H&M claims they design all of their own items. they tout their own design team and say that everything is designed from their Stockholm HQs.

I think that is a falsehood however.

i think some of their suppliers and factories they work with also supply other brands with the same exact merchandise.

Forever21 is more open about this concept. Sometimes when walking through the store you'll see an item with a paper tag on it that says "forever21 exclusive" or on the website it may say an items is an exclusive. Only a small portion of the items seem to be exclusives.

in this case I think that this company is buying from H&M and the factories that supply it (could be wholesale) and drop shipping it to customers (hence the markup)

It may not be a scam however. GP has gotten mentions on blogs like racked and in vogue.com ie here

or vogue some of these other blogs could have fallen for a press release.

either way, i would be wary before buying from any website that i haven't heard of :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty horrific reviews...
only one star from all the most recent reviewers...

Corrie D.
Corrie D.
Waukesha
1 review
July 26, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
I would not order from this site! I placed an order and received email stating items had been shipped. Five days later fedex still had not received order. There is no phone number to call for customer service, you can only open a ticket. Opened a ticket and 3 days later no response. Opened another one and still no response. Then the next day fedex received the shipment but still no response from customer service. Filed another ticket about the poor customer service and still no response from them! I would definitely not buy from them!! There is no customer service if there is a problem or issue. I would give them no stars if I could but I have to select at least one star for the review.
3liked this

member-cf9389ddb
member-cf9389ddb
1 review
July 26, 2016, 10:59 a.m.
I ordered my packages to weeks ago. The estimated shipping date was suppose to be 3 to 5 business day they don't give you the option to expedite your shipping. i paid for my items through PayPal because i knew that they would help me get my money back if the company was a fraud. The company told me that fedex should receive my items on last week Tuesday. fedex never received my items and i had to open a dispute with paypal to make sure i get my items.. they also don't have a customer service number which is stupid. for my 1st experience with company it was NOT GOOD!!!
1liked this

member-d485c2ec4
member-d485c2ec4
1 review
Aug. 10, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
The clothes took a little long to get to me, I am a size small in any stores but I figured I'd order a size large because for small websites like this the clothes can run a little small. I ordered a size large and it still did not FIT! I ordered a skirt a bathing suit and a dress the skirt was fine, a little tight but still fit the bathing suit did not fit at all and it was a size large. The clothes smelled really bad and it was just really cheap. Would not order from here again.

is it hooker clothes?
looks like it...

:ermm:...

is it hooker clothes?
looks like it...

:ermm:...

No, it's not hooker clothes. Mostly juniors, but I liked a few things. Pricing is good for everyday wear. My first item came quickly, ran a bit large, but good enough to keep. I placed a second order and got a fedex tracking # which I was able to track on the fedex site with no problem. I'll see how that goes, if I have to return or exchange anything and how that process works out. I'm willing to give them a chance, since it's not the run of the mill cheap clothes I've seen elsewhere..

I have a few online shopping sites that I frequent, but I would strongly recommend Cooper St especially when they have a sale. Their prices are just so good but their clothes are top notch! Their designs aren't very common so if you like unique style or if you're into dresses that have a classy but fun feel to them, it's a site you should definitely visit. As for the actual process of ordering, I haven't really encountered any problems, so that's a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->