Online Shopping! #2

I am loving this One Teaspoon swimsuit:
24xgl5k.jpg

source: shopnastygal.com

I wish they would list the brands of all the items :(

Hayley Menzies- What a fab on line shop! You will LOVE!!!

If you have not seen Hayley Menzies web site you must! Fab Winter capes especially... I've just ordered myself one of the winter warmers ones... so cant wait for it to arrive!

I love to see young fresh tallent like this as the high street is sooooo DULL!!!!

Have a look see what you think. I think her cashmere is to die for!

http://www.hayleymenzies.com/

WSG XXX

I'm totally addicted to yoox.com (and the cute UPS delivery guy that comes with it:P), for lingerie www.cazar.de is great and they ship worldwide (website available in English too).
I don't really trust ebay, even though I sold stuff there myself.

any decent/cool retro sites for men?... anyone? :unsure:

Net-a-porter is having a secret sale for US Facebook fans. Just like net-a-porter.com and you can click the link to the secret sale.

Has anyone ever ordered with Romwe? I would like to order some jackets from there...

6PM.com

Just discovered this site and love it. Large selections and great prices. Has it been discussed here? I don't think I've seen any threads.

Any one of you using lovefashionsales.com? It's like a shopaholic's best dealer!

NEXT is having a 50% sale on its website and stores go to next.co.uk

I just heard about Uncovet, a fairly new site that features carefully curated design-centric products. Their daily finds share a similar theme that makes it even more fun to shop! Everything is discounted from retail price so you get a great deal while shopping unique items. I've gotten some of my cutest jewelry from here ^_^

The Frivolous - new fashion sale sharing site

Has anyone come across this fashion sale sharing site before? I was recommended by a friend who is a regular and was surprised to see that they have some really good sales that I might not have known about otherwise!

They cover local sites and international sites that provide shipping to Australia.

For anyone who is interested:

http://www.thefrivolous.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone recomend good scandinavian online shop sites? which sells designer brands and such? i know stylepaste and of course some european sites but i need more. help?

Can someone recomend good scandinavian online shop sites? which sells designer brands and such? i know stylepaste and of course some european sites but i need more. help?

You should try blackcelebrationstore.com and l'etablissement.com.
They both have some great pieces and a lot of sale items right now. They are both european.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->