Online Shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone bought from stylebop.com before? are they legit? thanks!
Yes they are
I've bought 2 times, but delivery is slow unlike mytheresa.com, although at the same price they use UPS, the others DHL

Anyone knows a reliable beauty site that ships internationally? TIA :smile:

^
There are quite a few! Some off the top of my head:
hqhair.com, beautybay.com, feelunique.com, lookfantastic.com and asos.com have a beauty section but i'm not sure if they would ship that stuff internationally. :flower:

where can i order generic surplus shoes online in europe, except asos and urbanoutfitters?

I've become really addicted to Onlien Shopping ever since I've had a credit card :doh: I compiled a list of my favorite online shops with some comments for a friend and thought I'd share it with you guys.

LuisaViaRoma.com - Italy
By far my favorite online shop :heart: Super fast service and delivery (It takes less than 24h for an order to arrive) and opening the package is always a delight because their boxes are so cute. I love that I can shop All Inclusive from LVR and don't have to pay any taxes or import fees. Shipping is free as well and the customer service is great, too. And don't even get me started on the great designers selection they have :wub:

Antonioli.eu - Italy
They're similar to LVR (All Inclusive and Free Shipping for me), except that the shipment is much slower (1 week). When I opened the parcel I thought they'd sent me the wrong item because there was a nice black bag inside, but then I realized it was their dust bag which is actually really stylish!

ShopBop.com - USA
I've heard many people complain about ridiculous taxes when ordering from them, but I haven't had any problems with them at all. Fast delivery, free shipping and great sales.

theoutnet.com - UK
They offer All Inclusive shopping as well, their low prices are awesome of course, the shipment is quick and you'll get a nice dust bag for your items as well.

RevolveClothing.com - USA
Free Shipping, not very fast (5-10 days if you don't opt for express shipping) but great service and so many nice things in their online shop. I recently used their special inquiry option for an item that was sold out in my size and it took them only a few days to get the item for me.

AllSaints.com - UK
I had to pay a hell lot for taxes and administration fees with them which I wasn't very pleased about. I got 20% off on my first order, though. But I still don't think I'll order from them again. The items weren't in best condition either, unfortunately.

can you recommend some online-shops (with high end designers like maxmara, gucci or dvf) like saksfifthavenue.com, who delivers to europe/germany???

i mean besides outnet, mytheresa, shopstyle, shopbop... neimann markus does not send to germany, that's so sad, i love this online shop :(

thank you!!! :flower:

can you recommend some online-shops (with high end designers like maxmara, gucci or dvf) like saksfifthavenue.com, who delivers to europe/germany???

i mean besides outnet, mytheresa, shopstyle, shopbop... neimann markus does not send to germany, that's so sad, i love this online shop :(

thank you!!! :flower:

what about this site - it's in Europe
www.thecorner.com
I like it but I discovered it yesterday while looking for Rue du mail clothes. Nice selection, but I do not have personal experience yet

i know this site :smile: i haven't orderd here yet, but they have some great designers... i search this site alot, but the things i like are always sold out in my size :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"