Original Gucci

Craig

Reaction score
Here's a Gucci style handbag for OriginalGucciGirl

Hope you like it. If you want one in red or another colour I can change it! :P

I've been away for a while, now my connection is back in order, I can do some more handbag designs. I've missed the fashion Spot :flower:

take care

Originally posted by Craig@Jan 19th, 2004 - 10:01 pm
I've been away for a while, now my connection is back in order, I can do some more handbag designs. I've missed the fashion Spot :flower:
:woot: Welcome, welcome back. I've spent far too much time looking at your designs from several months ago. I just couldn't help myself :heart:

Originally posted by Craig@Jan 19th, 2004 - 6:07 pm
:heart: :blush: :heart: :blush: :flower:

Glad you guys like it...here's some more! :P
you made me a bag :woot: :cry: thank you!!!!::hug::

its so cool...i want it!!! :heart:

i hope you make it big, and when you do ill buy up huge quantities of your bags, on in every single color

CRAIG!!!!!
welcome back. we missed you loads :flower: :heart:

that GUCCI is lovely.
i'll get one in lime :innocent:

!!! Thank you, Craig!! Beautiful work! :heart: Thank you for sharing them with us :blush:

Of course, gorgeous as always craig!!

Purplecrezia, I work for a video games company, it's not what I want to do. I've been offered a job as a bag designer just recently, so I'm getting prepared to make the transition. I'm very excited about it. :woot:

Leyla, mehq, great to see you guys on! :heart: :flower:

Chanel girl, i would love to work for Fendi, I love their new selection, those little leather green and purple bags are beautiful, the ostrik is cool and even the Devil bag in some colours can be funky. :flower:

thanks tiffany :flower:

Here's my last one tonight, it's kind of fendi/ungaro/gucci :P

wow... these are great craig. what do you do them in? paper or a program? PSP maybe? excellent. really

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Oh My God. I want one.... RIGHT NOW :heart:

Craig, they are simply amazing purses. The last purple one. I nearly fell off my chair. Absolutely brilliant work!

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Please let us know for which company you'll be designing.
I'd love to be able to carry one of your designs when they go into production :D

Originally posted by Craig@Jan 19th, 2004 - 8:10 pm
Purplecrezia, I work for a video games company, it's not what I want to do. I've been offered a job as a bag designer just recently, so I'm getting prepared to make the transition. I'm very excited about it. :woot:

Leyla, mehq, great to see you guys on! :heart: :flower:

Chanel girl, i would love to work for Fendi, I love their new selection, those little leather green and purple bags are beautiful, the ostrik is cool and even the Devil bag in some colours can be funky. :flower:

thanks tiffany :flower:

Here's my last one tonight, it's kind of fendi/ungaro/gucci :P
:woot: your not the only one excited :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->