Original Gucci

Impressive to say the least! You are very talented my friend :flower:

Originally posted by Craig@Jan 19th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
Here's a Gucci style handbag for OriginalGucciGirl

Hope you like it. If you want one in red or another colour I can change it! :P

I've been away for a while, now my connection is back in order, I can do some more handbag designs. I've missed the fashion Spot :flower:

take care
"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaa"! ( screaming loud at the top of my voice!!!) CRAIG,

Thank you, i have just returned from Spain, and I am LOVING this design so much, the colour is perfect, perhaps you could do one in red, as this is my favourite colour. It is soooooo me! This is the best present of 2004. Thanx :flower:

Just let me know how much i have to pay and how long i'll have to wait for it. Make sure you remember me for future purchases, you have a customer for life here. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi Craig, I didn't know you, I'm a quite new entry, but I LOVE YOUR BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!The one you've designed for originalGucci is fantastic!! Compliments, and when you'll decide to take your own business, I'll be one of your best clients::smile:))))) You should design real bags, I hope you'll do soon!!!!!Where are u from? I'd like YOU to design a bag also for me..................maybe, you'll do...............CIAO!!!!!!!!!!

It looks sleek and sexy in red!

Original Gucci Girl, if I ever get the chance to work at Gucci, maybe this bag will come true :P :flower:

Check this out Crazyfordior, I hope you like butterflies :flower:

Craig! :woot: It seems like ages since I've seen you here! I've missed you and your designs!!! :heart: :flower: :heart:

Originally posted by Craig@Jan 19th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
Here's a Gucci style handbag for OriginalGucciGirl

Hope you like it. If you want one in red or another colour I can change it! :P

I've been away for a while, now my connection is back in order, I can do some more handbag designs. I've missed the fashion Spot :flower:

take care
Welcome back Craig! Missed you around these parts, as always your designs are muito bonito! :woot: I want one hehe :innocent: :kiss: for joining us again.

Are these on your website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->