Oscar De La Renta S/S 11 New York

FRANCY ITALY

Reaction score
ac95ad.jpg

twitter.com/isabelifontana1

Looks lovely! Can't wait to see more! I was thrill when i saw Oscar De La Renta topic.

why the grandma florals? I just can't bring myself to like these.

the show was brilliant, his work is always stunning!!! the gowns were best

Love most of it - though a bit much "Crystal-Barbie" from times ... :-)

I liked a great deal of this collection that I could make out from the stream so I cant wait to see pictures
although the finale dress was just terrible for me, actually I didn't like it or the other dress with the black toole on the arms

Last edited by a moderator:
The gowns were a bit hit or miss for me. The last dress was not my favorite.

The videostream kept freezing but the music was playing so I did stupid Latin dance moves in my chair, that is until they decided to go old school; hey I guess if folks are gonna say that you're stuff trends old you might as well embrace it and then show 'em how it's done - Oscar I ain't mad at you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, breathtaking collection. :heart: The gowns were divine. And I especially loved the suits. There seemed to be a late 50s/early 60s style to several of the looks.

Oscar de la Renta S/S 11

Sorry for the quality, That´s livestream quality...
29w0mbq.jpg

2a6jez6.jpg

2ut2t6c.jpg

51r87a.jpg

2gxjukl.jpg

15r00ls.jpg

5ze8hc.jpg

2yk11d0.jpg

34qmru0.jpg

Screencaped by me
Livestream.com

This was an absolutely stunning collection!! So many gowns! One of the best Oscar has done in years.

The only collection I've seen this season with emphasis on the shoulders.
I thought it was awful; the usual expected, dated-looking clothes.

Coco was beautiful in the biggest ruffled black gown... all 18 of the gowns were perfection utterly gorgeous. I had high hopes for the collection and it exceeded them.

Weridly I never thort Id see things like lace and rufffles and fur work so well in a summer collection, but it so did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->