Oslo shopping

Kurogoma

Reaction score
I am flying to Oslo in a week, can anyone recommend cool, interesting shops? Maybe things that you don't find anywhere else? Boutiques you like?
Or nice cafés, restaurants?

I dont live in Oslo, but I do live in Norway. Can't help a lot, but there are many H&M stores. You should visit "Steen & Strøm", a mall. They sell Burberry, Bruuns Bazaar, Filippa K, Hugo Boss, Gant and so on.. Oslo also got a Louis Vuitton store not long ago. There is also a Zara store. Maybe this site can help you: http://www.visitoslo.com/index.php?cat=49111&language=en&

:flower:

Honestly Oslo shopping sucks :( I lived there for 6 months and I was ery dissapointed..the best place to shop is wthout doubt the area called Grunelykka, is a more bohemic area with a lot of second hand shops and
independent shops...have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bogstad.v/hegdehaugs v.:

Voga, bogstadv. 1: Vivienne Westwood, Marc Jacobs, Tsubi, April 77 etc. www.voga.no

Kamikaze Donna: YSL, Prada, Gucci, Cavalli etc

Sole Service - Sneakers. Vans, Adidas, Marc Jacobs Vans etc. www.soleservice.no

KOMA (inside a bigger "department"store (not a department store, but i guess it looks a little like it) called Tatler) - Diesel, Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair, alot of vintage, etc

M.A - Balenciaga, Ann D, Rick Owens, Marni, Miu Miu.

MaxMara - Sportmax & Maxmara

There's also a really good vintage-store called "Tonica vintage" , but it's very hard to find, as it's "hidden". I think the street is called Schonings gate / street, or something similar, but i'm not sure..

This is def. the best area, but i guess Frogner and Grunerlokka has some OK shops to. I would ditch Steen & Strom as they sell mostly basic clothes, except for store "Norway designs" who carry, obviously, alot of Norwegian designers.

If you're interested, Oslo Fashion Week is next week (starts at 12th or 13th, i think) and i think you can get tickets. I'll be there :wink:

If you have only 2-3 hours for shopping, i would stick to bogstadveien (vei = norwegian for street).

Hope this helps. ^_^

Edit: I've got some adresses:

Vóga AS

Bogstadv. 1, 0355 Oslo
22 69 07 60

Kamikaze Donna AS

Hegdehaugsv. 27, 0352 Oslo
22 59 38 45

Sole Service

Oscars g 19, 0352 Oslo
22 59 44 11 (they got several stores in Oslo, so i'm not sure if this is the one close to bogstadv.)

Koma

Bogstadv. 11, 0355 Oslo
23 20 23 23

Max Mara

Hegdehaugsv. 23, 0352 Oslo
23 33 03 10

Tonica Second Hand

Schønings g 14, 0362 Oslo
22 60 22 06

Unfortunately, i was unable to find the adress for M.A, but it should be pretty easy to find.

This is btw the information-site for oslofashionweek: www.oslofashionweek.com , if you're interested.

Wow, thank you all! I will definitely check some things out!

Wow thanks for all the tips, i live in Norway but i've never been much in Oslo

A new shop carrying Margiela, Cloak and similar brands just opened too, but can't remember the name.. It was actually a small note about in French Vogue i think, even before it opened :unsure:

anyone got idea where 2 get j.lineberg, good stuffs for home improvement like georg jensen, royal copenahgen ect in oslo? esp a lagersalg stuffs like that!

with 310nok we can cat VAT back:-P

found by myself

Golfsenteret, Sandakerveien 24
Groruddalen Golfklubb, Stovner
Grønmo Golfklubb, Mortensrud
Paragon, Bogstadvn 11
Tatler, Bogstadvn 11
Tatler, Paleet
Zenon, Stranden 1

"Golfsenteret, Sandakerveien 24
Groruddalen Golfklubb, Stovner
Grønmo Golfklubb, Mortensrud"

You can't shop there :P That's only clubs for golf playing..

By the way, you should visit all the stores at Grunerlökka if you like vintage, secondhand and markets.

vintage is ok.. but not a must! i like the other nowegian deisgned stuffs david andreasen, hagerland(glasverk ect).. clothes are not a must but i like some stuffs

Beautiful Stranger said:
A new shop carrying Margiela, Cloak and similar brands just opened too, but can't remember the name.. It was actually a small note about in French Vogue i think, even before it opened

Secret Society ?

They have:

18th Amendment
Annak
Comme Des Garcons
Free City
Junya Watanabe CDG MAN
Levi's Vintage
Marie Seguy
Martin Margiela 6
Number (N)ine
Pierre Hardy
Melissa
Mosslight
Nike Ltd
Surface 2 Air
Raf by Raf Simons
Rick Owens Dark Shadow
Rick Owens Lillies
Tsumori Chisato
Undercover
Visvim

that's right. I didn't know they carred Pierre Hardy, that's cool.. I'm a bit upset i missed their sale. Did you go?

bumping this thread as I am going to be in oslo for four months starting next week :smile:

any help would be appreciated!

My favorites in Oslo are
Kemt, Hegdehaugsveien 23 - I love the calm atmosphere and how classy this store is. They sell good basics, and they do also carry A.P.C, Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno, Patrizia Pepe, Paul & Joe, Acne, American Retro ++

A little further up in the street, you'll find Acne, which also sells beautiful clothes. I bet a lot of you have heard about Acne. Here you can find the perfect pair of jeans, the perfect partydress or whatever you're looking for.

Kamikaze, Hegdehaugsveien 27, Gucci, YSL, Prada.. Their YSL bags are the best.

MA, Hegdehaugsveien 27, oooooh my how I love this store. They have the most beautiful Miu Miu handbags. Their Balenciaga bags are not too bad either. The ladies who work there are really sweet too.

Voga, Bogstadveien 1, here you'll find Alexander McQueen, D&G, Costume National, Anna Sui, Vivienne Westwood og Dsquared and so on..

Koma, Bogstadveien 11, a perfect mix of fashion and vintage. The owner Marte Krogh is customizing the vintage clothes and bags herself to make them look perfect. Besides the amazing vintage clothing, Koma carries See by Chloé, fifth avenue shoe repair, Mike & Chris, Whyred, Cala&Jade, We Are Replay++ Worth a visit!

You should also visit Tonica Vintage at Schönings Gate 14, as someone else said, it might be a bit hard to find. But really, you should visit this store! It's so cute, the store is actually an old apartment with clothes hanging in the kitchen, bathroom and so on. Creative and fun!

thanks so much for the tips :flower:

i'll definitely check out some of those shops. unfortunately, i'm 21, a student and a bit poor... anything more on the 'affordable' end. i know there is the traditional h&m, zara, manga and bik bok. anything else?

which is the best h&m?

La Luna store opened a month ago - or so. Located in Hegdehaugs veien 36, Majorstua . They've got brands such as Maxazria, Herve Leger, Evisu, William Rast +
www.lalunastore.no (i think the site is under construction at the moment)

Depends what you're looking for in H&M ? The one inside Oslo City is (one of) the biggest, with one floor with accessories, and two more with clothes..
You could also check out Message in Karl Johans gate 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->