Oslo shopping

gina tricot is also really cheap and you're sure to find at least one thing there as both the stores in Oslo are 2 floors.

I want to find good:

-vintage stores: cheap ones and expensive ones.. anything goes!
-cafés: preferably an old one, with some history, the sort of place where old ladies go to gossip.

I've been spending a lot of time in Oslo and I need things to do :flower:

Every Saturday there is a vintage market at Vestkanttorget between Majorstuen and Frogner, have had some good finds there. Same goes for vintageshop Tonica at Majorstuen, really old weird stuff, men but some treasures among. And Koma in Hegdehausveien has good, but expensive vintage, and new stuff. Vinagestores in Markveien Trabant is good, as well as Velouria Vintage.
As for (new) shoes, I love Shoe Lounge at Grünerløkka.. It's a must! :smile:

I want to find good:

-vintage stores: cheap ones and expensive ones.. anything goes!
-cafés: preferably an old one, with some history, the sort of place where old ladies go to gossip.

I've been spending a lot of time in Oslo and I need things to do :flower:

You'd be able to find some good vintage stores just by walking around in grünerløkka. Otherwise, KOMA has their own little vintage section, which i find is pretty good.
I wouldn't really go to Oslo for its vintage shopping though, not really the greatest selection.
As for cafès, there aren't that many that have a really long history and stuff unless you go to theatercafeen, for example. Most people go here just to eat lunch or a snack with a coffee, especially the older generation.
Another really popular cafè here is United Bakeries, nice coffee and delicious edible items. Otherwise, my new personal fav. has got to be Cocoa in Grünerløkka. It's great there, and the frappè's are really good!:woot:

I'm going to Oslo in a few weeks so I need to know where to go, not only for shopping but also for a drink. How's the nightlife there, any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->