Outlander (TV Series)

Any similar shows as this? I'm like dragging myself as I wait for the next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for this show to come back, I'm beyond hooked! Caitriona is so beautiful and great as Claire and Sam Heughan as Jamie...sigh.

I can't believe that the show is returning soon, these months really flew by :smile:

^very :smile:
Loved Claire during the spanking scene :boxer:

Great episode! It was a wise move having the episode from Jamie's perspective, considering the plot. Even though, ultimately, I think the show thrives in any scene with Claire. Both Caitriona and Sam were so good in the arguing scene, you could feel the electricity.

^Yes, the Jamie character got more debt because of that, also the scene with Colum did his character some favours. Almost hating Laoghaire. :lol:
Can't wait to see more characters from the books surface in the serie.

Loved the duke in episode 10, also that we saw a lot of Murtagh!

^ That actor who plays the duke is always fantastic!

They really made Laoghaire out to be a real villain! No redeeming qualities. She didn't seem quite so mean in the books.

They really made Laoghaire out to be a real villain! No redeeming qualities. She didn't seem quite so mean in the books.

Even when she accused Claire of witchcraft and almost got her killed?? That was in the books too!

Didn't expect Father Bains speech to be the opposite of what we expected, because of that I loved it.

Even when she accused Claire of witchcraft and almost got her killed?? That was in the books too!

Oh I know she did that, but the scene with Jamie near the lake and the scene with Claire in the kitchen. I hate her in the tv show!! I wish Claire got some kind of vengeance.

For those who read the books, did Claire go back to her time in the last scene? if so, was it told in the books?

For those who read the books, did Claire go back to her time in the last scene? if so, was it told in the books?
No. This particular scene wasn't well translated into tv. In the book that scene was a very important scene, so it's much better on paper than on tv. That's why I'm a bit disappointed that they used a lot of time for the trial instead of the stones scene at the end of this episode. I think they really should have used a voice-over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->