Paris Hilton

So you're not a fan then?^ Lol! :wink: I downloaded and watched her mtv docu and she has so many animals!! Snakes and monkeys and dogs! :shock: I was slightly jealous of that :blush: Anyway, a few pics :smile: credit: parishiltonzone.com

wow,im getting a paris overload from these past few pages haha!:P

OMG There is no way Rachel would ever be her stylist because Rachel is close to Nicole Richie.

Yeah^, I didn't think she used a stylist, I might be wrong though! A nice pic, credit: asos.com :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris doesn't have a stylist and if she had....I'd run for my life away from her cause most of her outifits are one hot mess.

Plus Rachel Zoe?? No way, you can tell from miles away where Rachel has put her finger on cause they all look the same.

haha no the mess Paris wears is not the work of Rachel Zoe. she said once in an interview on E that she doesnt have a stylist and just wears whatever she likes and goes out. but maybe Kim Kardashian has an influence! she is a stylist after all!

Is she?^ I didn't know that! You learn something new everyday :smile:

gossipin.com

On people’s misconception of her:
“I’m not selfish, I’m not spoiled. I’m a really kind, giving person. I just want to make people laugh and entertain people. And when this record comes out, people are gonna change their f—kin’ tune. I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it’s so good.”
On her image:
“I’m always playing a character. I don’t talk like this really – like a baby. I don’t act like myself in public, because I don’t really want to show everyone the real me. Because I have no privacy whatsoever. The only thing I have is who I really am. Maybe that’s why I do the baby voice, without thinking about it.”
On her maternal grandmother, Kathy Richards:
“We were, like, best friends. She would say, ‘You’re my Marilyn Monroe. You’re my Grace Kelly. You’re going to be the most famous woman in the world.’ I didn’t even know what ‘famous’ meant.”
On her single “Stars Are Blind”:
“People go crazy. They love it. Everyone’s like, ‘Who is this?’ I don’t tell…I think when people don’t know it’s me, they won’t judge it. But if they know it’s me, then they’ll be like, ugh. They wouldn’t even dance.”
On men wanting to take a picture with her:
“They say they want a picture [with me], but they really want to touch me. I hate it when they f—king touch me.”
On her mother’s lessons about oral sex:
“My mom told me that you get those holes in your face, craters – she knew this person who had craters. I’m like, ‘What is that from?’ She’s like, from giving bl-w j-bs.” “I’m like, ‘You get craters?’ And I totally believed her. She’s like, ‘It’s from sucking.’ I’m like, ‘Ewwww!’ I told my boyfriend – he’s like, ‘Why don’t you ever do that?’ I’m like, ‘Because my mom told me you get these craters.’ And he’s like, ‘Paris, you’re 19. You’re allowed to do this.’”

what in the world.:huh:

first of all, i managed to download her entire album and it sucks. i dont want to bust her chops, i really wanted to like it but you can hardly even hear her sing.

i believe she says the word "like" around 17 thousand times.

she sounds pretty stupid and self-centered:innocent:

Ewww, she talks to her mum about that!! :shock: I couldn't. I really liked her album, but I think I'm liking the songs Scott Storch had something to do with, so really I'm liking Scott Storch!! lol! :lol:

^i liked the album too:flower:

that gossipin thing is really odd... she sounds like a right douche, and i'm a person who really likes her, so to people who hate her, this is going to give them some ammo:lol:

I like her makeup and how she is in her face in those last pics :smile: She is pretty though even her bad taste in clothes sometime but I hope after relist the album she can dress more different :smile:

Paris Hilton @ a press conference in Tokyo (august 22, 3 HQ:(

Credit: hollywoodsbest.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->