Paris Hilton

I have to admit...she looks gorgeous at her CD release party! I really like her hair like that. She should do that more often. I like her dress too, but I don't like those shoes with that dress. As for her CD...she has NO TALENT, whatsoever. I heard samples of her songs, and her songs are catchy..I'll give her that, but ANYBODY can do that...I'm sure it is all the work of her producers anyway. And she definitely can't sing...

Thank you iJustWalk, im not the only one who thinks that its not so bad, its okay i guess im listening to it right now!!!:smile:

I keep forgetting she is a 'singer' now LOL I think I block it from my memory for a good reason :P

10006749sunflower3218222006115136PM.jpg

www.oh-paris.net

mademoiselle_ said:
who's her stylist? rachel zoe?

I don't think paris dresses "herself" lately ..

In a recent Vogue interview with Rachel Zoe she said Paris had approached her a few times about being her stylist but she refused because of her friendship with Nicole

Ms.Padalecki_91 said:
Thank you iJustWalk, im not the only one who thinks that its not so bad, its okay i guess im listening to it right now!!!:smile:

i'm listening to her album right now too:ninja:

"jealousy, jealousy, jealousy!!":cool:

Yay!! "Loves it"^! lol :woot: There's a nice little video of Paris in Tokyo at parishiltononline.net :smile:

This was pretty funny, IMO. :lol:

"I'll pick out two outfits, one which is disgusting and one nice and I'll ask my 'friend' what they think. If they go for the revolting one, I cut them out of my life."
Paris Hilton on how she weeds out her friends

Source: The Superficial

Paris looks pretty in her last CD release parties.
I've heard all the songs of her album. It is really catchy and makes me wanna dance! i think she knows she's basically not a really good singer and that's why she worked hard on it imo. her producers did a good job and her cd is not so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
breeze99
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->