Paris & Lindsay face off in Club

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan face off in club
Paris-Hilton-and-Lindsay-Lo.jpg
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan face off in club[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
dot_clear.gif
Wednesday night, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan landed in the same club reports Star Magazine!
The meeting was hot on the heels of the Brandon Davis rant (with Paris) and the Stavros hookup (with Lindsay) -
Last week Lindsay Lohan was reportedly all over Paris's ex, Stavros Niarchos.

Witnesses stared openly as the two "kissed and held hands" at the Butter on Monday.

"Lindsay went back with him that night to his hotel room," one NYDN source says . "He was staying at Soho House, but her room was crosstown at the Mercer.
Earlier in the week Z list, Brandon Davis slammed Lohan, calling her a fire crotch. During Davis's comments , Paris Hilton held her phone up so a friend could hear, as she smiled and laughed.
Paris was clubbing it up with sis Nicky, Courtney Love and friends, hanging at a VIP table at the LA hot spot Hyde - when Lindsay walked in the door. At first, a source reports, Lindsay roamed the club, looking as if she couldn't find a friend. But with such a tiny VIP section, she had no choice but to face Paris - or run! "She was moping around, looking like she didn't know what to do," the source says. "Then she finally just came over. And then she sat down right next to Nicky!" The stunned group sat silently as Lindsay began chatting away! "She starts saying, 'Hey guys, what's going on.' Like nothing ever happened!"
Paris smiled politely, but said not a word. "What could she say? It was so weird, it was kind of interesting to sit there and see what Lindsay would do. She actually looked kind of scared! But she's the one who decided to seat herself at Paris' table."
While conversation at the table moved on, Lindsay sat silently before confiding to Nicky, "You know, I never saw the video, so, you know, I'm not mad."

Meanwhile, Lohan's top five placing in Maxim magazine's recent Hot 100 poll has gone to her head
The red-head has been annoying her friends by focusing on her third place finish in the magazine's poll.
Lohan was reportedly elated to have beaten out Hollywood vamp Angelina Jolie, who came in fourth place reports Post Chronicle

Source: http://thebosh.com/archives/2006/05/paris_hilton_lindsay_lohan_face_off_in_club.php

:blink: That must have been a really weird scene! But typical for Lindsay - sneaking around & begging for love...

Sneaking around maybe - but kudos for having the balls to go up to a group of people (some of whom have recently made very snide comments about you) and try to talk to them. She's only 19 - maybe she did just wantlove - whats so wrong with that?

Going up to a bunch of people who you know don't like you and chewed you out in public? That's just desperate, in my opinion. Well, desperate or lacking the self-confidence to do anything alone.

sidenote: What the heck is a "fire crotch"??

Any way, Lohan is bragging that she beat out a pregnant woman by one spot? :huh:

oh PLEASE. 'a pregnant' woman?
Angelina isn't exactly 'famous' for being a pregnant woman, but for being the hottest woman ever. So beating her doesnt mean she beat 'an old,pregnant' woman but a sex vamp. :rolleyes:

While conversation at the table moved on, Lindsay sat silently before confiding to Nicky, "You know, I never saw the video, so, you know, I'm not mad."

This breaks my heart a little. Lindsay doesn't pick very good friends. She should be mad, and she should stop trying to get the approval of Paris (of all people to try to fit in with!)

is no one surprised stavros is actually interested in lindsay? i mean, c'mon, he could do soo much better than that.....

So beating her doesnt mean she beat 'an old,pregnant' woman but a sex vamp. :rolleyes:

Oh chill out. Being pregnant at the time when the poll was taken could have hindered Angelina's ranking. It might have caused some guys to hesitate with the scores. This isn't "best loving mother/activist" list, it's "Hot 100". Even though I think pregnant women are gorgeous, not all people do.

So IMO, Lohan got lucky:innocent:

I refuse to accept that Lohan would rank higher than Angelina :lol:

^ It's a person with red hair......in places other than their head.

I'm a bit torn with Lindsay's actions. On the one hand, it can effectively piss people off if you "kill them with kindness" so to say. On the other, it sounds like she wasn't able to portray that obnoxious confidence that would have made her actions work.....instead she sounded like the uncool kid trying to find a place to sit in the school cafeteria.

Spike413 said:
^ It's a person with red hair......in places other than their head.

Ugh! Why does Brandon Davis know what her private hair looks like!?! :blink:

Can we trust was Star magazine puts out?

yeah Erin I'm so with you. This sounds like something Paris's PR people typed up and sent to Star. Seriously :rolleyes:

VainJane said:
Oh chill out. Being pregnant at the time when the poll was taken could have hindered Angelina's ranking. It might have caused some guys to hesitate with the scores. This isn't "best loving mother/activist" list, it's "Hot 100". Even though I think pregnant women are gorgeous, not all people do.

So IMO, Lohan got lucky:innocent:

I refuse to accept that Lohan would rank higher than Angelina :lol:

Ditto

That list was bull. I am still wondering about it.

How does this:

Beat out THIS:

yahoo.com

Agree or not, I just dont get it...

^ I don't get why people think Lindsay and Angelina is pretty at all....yuck:yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->