Perfect Magazine #6 2024

This looks like effort was put into it!

The “absolutely nothing. Nothing at all” cover is a serve.

great catch and covers for Perfect. I wonder what made her choose them for her return than another publication?

sad to say none of the Vogues could have done her justice to this level of flattery (as in a shoot complimenting her look, finesse, and strengths) and conceptual design.

the late 90s-early 2000s produced such great editorial content, making it a great inspo base for bella to launch herself from this year. i hope she continue her path towards peace with stronger safeguards because fashion can definitely disturb it again.

^she said in an interview that lots of brands dropped her after she showed support for Palestine. Maybe a lot of mags did as well and Perfect was the only one(s) to offer...

It was actually nice to have a break every now and again from these AI- looking nepo models

great catch and covers for Perfect. I wonder what made her choose them for her return than another publication?

sad to say none of the Vogues could have done her justice to this level of flattery (as in a shoot complimenting her look, finesse, and strengths) and conceptual design.

the late 90s-early 2000s produced such great editorial content, making it a great inspo base for bella to launch herself from this year. i hope she continue her path towards peace with stronger safeguards because fashion can definitely disturb it again.
^she said in an interview that lots of brands dropped her after she showed support for Palestine. Maybe a lot of mags did as well and Perfect was the only one(s) to offer...
Personally I don’t think magazine dropped her for being vocal in the conflict , She could have easily front a Vogue France or Spain or Arabia etc.. She just choose Perfect because as you can see on the cover " Art Direction Bella Hadid" she is in a total control and know exactly what she is doing .. maybe she is re branding herself.. time will tell

I had a feeling she would have a big comeback this year. Glad I was right!

Makes feel old thinking about Gisele as inspiration, but I'm very into this! She's so iconic and after her I can't recall a fashion model with such a level of exposition and skills. Pretty sad that Kendall took her spot, like one of the biggest jokes ever.

I'm glad to see Bella again. I didn't know both Hadids are banned, but that explains their absence.

Terrific to see Bella Hadid back in the fold! Also very much here for the slight nod to Gisele Bündchen. All four covers are just as equally fierce and fabulous as each other, love the photography, the styling, the tan and Bella's hair. Absolutely zero complaints from me... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->