Perfect Magazine #6 2024

Mark Ruffalo by Willy Vanderperre:

Karen Elson by David Bailey:

Kate Moss by David Bailey:

Anne Curtis by Sebastian Faena:

Linda Evangelista by Willy Vanderperre:

Linda´s cover is indeed the best :heart:
And I love how they left some skin texture to not completely erase her age.

Yes Mark, we do want to see that. Unflattering angle for the shirtless cover, but he's so damn cute I don't care. Love the portrait.
Karen by Bailey should've been wonderful, but I can't say that I like the cover choice they went with. Lovely image, though.
Always a pleasure seeing Kate in print! Not her best expression, but I can't help loving this. Much more suitable image for a cover than Karen's.
Faena's cover is quite forgettable.
And Linda is always a star. I can't decide whether I like her or Bella's cover the best (I think I might be leaning more towards Linda). But she looks fantastic, a little Jovovich-esque. She's truly back with a bang now, that first Vogue cover and Fendi campaign feel like breadcrumbs leading into the true return that is happening right now. And I love that for her! She's still fantastic at what she does.

Nice set of covers! Love them all. Tell Mark Ruffalo 55 it's a great age. My partner has 58 and looks beautiful as him.

I like that this is turning out to be an "I'm BACK!!" announcement from both Bella and Linda - two of the biggest models of their respective generations. Well played, Perfect.

I didn't realise the angle of the Mark Ruffalo cover, and thought he was tied up with rope and suspended from the ceiling, and wondered what type of sex scenes he was talking about.

Love Charli cover, i have to have it now

They just have go only with The David Bailey covers they are beautiful.

Cover : PERFECT MAGAZINE 2024

000PERFECT06-Covers18MR_DB1.jpg

perfectmagazine.myshopify.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->