pharrell and karolina are dating

hugobossdaria

Reaction score
karolina and her old boyfriend broke up she was spending to much time wit pharrell thats why even though pharrellwas making out wit adrianna lima in paris
i hate pharrell now he get all the good ones

oh yeah...i tihnk that would be weird because karolina is 5"11 and pharell is only the most 5"10..imagine her wearing heels side by side.

sources?

This should maybe be in the Fashion Daily...

ehh, I think it's good in supporting cast because it's about karolina (a model) plus we have no confirmed sources yet so...it's not really news.

sweetie....

yourbestfriend said:
oh yeah...i tihnk that would be weird because karolina is 5"11 and pharell is only the most 5"10..imagine her wearing heels side by side.

sources?
you are too generous.....i think he's more like 5'5 ^_^

hugobossdaria.....i totally cant stand pharell :sick:

karolina must..... drop it like its hot
drop it like its hot
drop it like its hot

that would be so HOT! Pharrell is the bomb, damn you he got some wicked style.

I read it maybe in Vogue or W that they were going out too. But it was a while ago. I'll have a look around to see what I can find.

Pharell? Pharell? WHO THE PHUCK IS PHARELL?
No seriously though - who?

evexa said:
Pharrell Williams
-Music producer and composer
-Member of group N.E.R.D

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1214289/

williams_pharrell_kurkova.jpg

http://www.startrakmusic.com/web/images/articles/V%20Pharrell%20site.jpg
Q to Pharrell) Describe your dreamgirl.

P) I don't believe in dream girls anymore.

------

Q to KK) Justin or Pharrell?
KK) Pharrell.

------

Q to KK) Who is surprisingly sexy in person?
KK) Pharrell (Williams) is sexy. He works in this tough hip-hop industry, but he's very soft, very nice. I talked to him and all of a sudden, I was like, Yeah, he's hot.

-----

EYE CATCHERS: Pop princess Christina Aguilera sure knows how to cause a ruckus. And thats exactly what she did at Versace Monday night as she strut the runway to her seat, setting off one of the biggest paparazzi crushes of the couture week so far. I'm going to see as many shows as possible, naturally starting with Versace, she purred. While the pint-size singer might have had problems reaching her front-row perch, singer and producer Pharrell Williams had difficulties staying in his. Williams was positively rapt whenever his girlfriend Karolina Kurkova appeared on the runway. Later that evening, Aguilera and Donatella Versace kicked up their heels at the V.I.P. nightclub on the Champs-Elysées. ?There was really a good vibe backstage and I hope it showed,? Versace said. Meanwhile, Williams, still unable to remain seated, busted a move with Kurkova on the dance floor as the party throbbed into the wee hours.

----

Obviously they are really good friends. Whatever else, it is hard to know for certain.

i love pharrell! hes an amazing producer! n.e.r.d is very inventive/creative

and i love karolina k!

instant karma!

evexa said:
this is totally worth a karma point :wink:

wilt chamberlain redux

^ heehee is so short. ( pharelll )

this guys dating life id like a revolving door :huh: it will be ovuh in like, i dont know, um, a month ...maybe?? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->