pharrell and karolina are dating

they look so cute together. and who was Karolinas ex-boyfriend? anyone famous?

he was a billionaire i think iread that somewhere. meanwhile i also read that the tabloids were saying thet pharell and kk were dating bcoz they saw them in the papers but her boyfriend came out and said that it was all bull

I think he is quite attractive because he is very very talented. And she seems like a really nice person too.

I thought he already has a girlfriend?

Either way, I agree, I do think they would make cute babies.

I think KK is just using him. For all I know, KK has an agenda, isn't she trying to be a pop star? Looks like she really wants to compete with Paris Hilton huh?. Pharell would really be a nice "tool" ( no pun intended ) for her to use to enter the music industry.

star track

PussyLee said:
I think KK is just using him. For all I know, KK has an agenda, isn't she trying to be a pop star? Looks like she really wants to compete with Paris Hilton huh?. Pharell would really be a nice "tool" ( no pun intended ) for her to use to enter the music industry.
true...i mean, why not? she should, if that is what she wants. he has produced loads of talentless 'trash'. seriously, the neptunes are responsible for how many awful hits of recent years? i say bring on a KK cd ^_^ snoop can guest ...

i admit maybe that...0.1% of me likes 'drop it like its hot' but only for a second

re:

I though he already had a girlfriend too .

From Style.com

Spring 2005 RTW Wrap-Up: Stars

Pharrell Williams on Louis Vuitton
"Mark was interested in what my take on sunglasses would be. It's been a great collaboration. He's given me the room to say what I felt. He's a genius at what he does. He's a cool dude, you know. He's very talented. My girl likes the way his boots and his pumps [look]—and I like the way they look on her."
Maybe he was refering to Karolina B)

LolitaLuxe said:
true...i mean, why not? she should, if that is what she wants. he has produced loads of talentless 'trash'. seriously, the neptunes are responsible for how many awful hits of recent years? i say bring on a KK cd ^_^ snoop can guest ...

i admit maybe that...0.1% of me likes 'drop it like its hot' but only for a second

hhmmm..so many people love the neptunes, im curious as to what "trash" you think the neptunes have put out...im not arguing just curious to get other points of view...

Urban Stylin said:
he was a billionaire i think iread that somewhere. meanwhile i also read that the tabloids were saying thet pharell and kk were dating bcoz they saw them in the papers but her boyfriend came out and said that it was all bull

pharell is no billionaire...he is, however, starting a clothing line called billionaire boys club

All I can say is, this Girl KK, knows what she's doing. You go girl! Who's your next stop? Puff Daddy?

Actually Pharrell has a girlfriend, there were pictures of them together but I can't find it. She's from the carribean like him.

51481496.jpg

2056749.jpg

2056773.jpg

I basically know nothing about who he is, but I don't really understand the general animosity towards the possible relationship. Honestly, I think that they're both rather good looking... It's also pretty difficult to compete with supermodels height-wise. I find him rather cute looking as well, although I probably shouldn't admit that without knowing more of the backstory.

Im so surprised they are going out..I thought Pharrell was dating someone already. I think I saw a picture of them at some party..cant remember the name :doh:

last i heard he was dating some girl...vashty or vashtay, or something weird like that. began with a V...and sounded funny...

i'd rather him with karolina.
regardless, he's gorgeous.

yeah her name is vashty...she's a cute girl...ill try to find pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->