Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti S/S 2010 : Anabela Belikova & Irina Kulikova

JSYK

Reaction score
somewhat surprising cast, i think, and rather dull compared to last season's loveliness

314xel4.jpg

philosophy.it

This looks like a myspace shot :( I like the casting though

I guess the shooting was fun for them since they are good friends ^_^

The girls looked rather bored. I could have just mistaken this for yet another backstage shot if not for the brand name written.

That's a cast :smile: irina + Anabela are both so cute! I'm happy they are together for that campaign and i Like that first picture...

All right, I don't care about anything, the cast makes it for me :wub:

When I saw the title of this thread, i was about to jump out of my chair:woot:
Anabela and Irina, there wouldn't be a better cast:heart:

Nils said:
This looks like a myspace shot :( I like the casting though
So true.
I'd have to disagree. It doesn't look cheap or candid or amateur. Just boring.

There's just this one shot on the website, though, and they're actually wearing Resort :unsure: I guess the rest will simply be a continuation of the first image, but it's all a bit surprising.

2 of the most boring models in the history of history. The shot looks like it could have been taken by anyone, DEFINITELY not a professional photographer.

Hmm...it's like a less impressive version of last season, but I will say that this is one of the most beautiful images that I've ever seen of Anabela. She really is commanding all of my attention in that image. :heart:

never liked either model but the shot is cute. they look like sibling posing for a picture. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->