F/W 2011 Campaign Wishlist (please read post #1 before posting)

I heard Snejana was already booked for Gucci, Gap, Lanvin and Dior but after her management read your wishes, they actually decided to give other models a chance. How nice of them to fullfil your desires. :flower:

LOL. :lol: But seriously though, it's not like we've had a Snejana overload the past couple years, unlike some other names. :innocent:

Sure not, no need to defend yourself and of course I agree. I was just trying to show you that people don't mind if they like a girl and give a f**k about other models. I'm sure you would dump the entire model word and could live very happily with Snejana everywhere.

steven meisel needs to take a break to re-energize. he hasn't shot a decent campaigns for the last few seasons. he used to be IT but not anymore. his balenciaga's campaigns are just disastrous season after season.

i love m&m. they have shot so many stellar campaigns over the last few seasons. m&m is definitely part of the winning formula when it comes to producing great campaigns.

I actually am still believing the day will come when David Sims returns to Balenciaga, or at least they will kick out Meisel.

And Querelle for Givenchy would be more than amazing. I'm actually hoping for it, as she has worked with M&M on Miu Miu campaign last season, plus she fits the collection like no one else!

i wish to see natasha and ryan kennedy rock gucci's campaign

and not to see baptiste's shadow in chanel, fendi or lagerfeld.

Chanel needs a new face who isn't Freja/Claudia/Heidi/Stella. I wouldn't mind one of his other favourites like Barbara Palvin, Sigrid, Karmen, Arizona or Magdalena. Chanel needs new blood.

Lol I can see it happening. YSL, Prada, Vogue Italia, Numero, this girl only does A-List stuff. She's in with Karl now so it's a very real possibility. I think Karl gave us a sneak peak with the numero cover he shot.

freja and arizona on the next chanel's campaign would be a safe bet. vogue italia, numero, etc. karl's choices are the most predictable ones.

dont forget baptisse, he'll be playing hide and seek with freja and arizona on the up coming chanel's campaign. but hopefully, no one will be nude playing the kids' game.

Chanel - I'd love to see Bianca in the ads! Karl seems to be taking a liking to her lately!

LV - Isabeli, Amber & Carolyn would be amazing, but I feel Naomi & Kate will probably show up in the ads.

Givenchy - Frankie Rayder please! With Karen & Natalia. Hell the whole cast was amazing, anyone from the show would be great to be in the ads!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'd love to see her as well. Sigrid is the real Chanel girl though, she needs to do the rtw ads asap!

Lol I can see it happening. YSL, Prada, Vogue Italia, Numero, this girl only does A-List stuff. She's in with Karl now so it's a very real possibility. I think Karl gave us a sneak peak with the numero cover he shot.

karl gave natasha a solo cover and still no campaign!:wink:

im on the team new models for chanel!m and plz no arizona!

This would be it for me:

Gucci - Joan, Natasha and Alana.
Givenchy - Mariacarla, Rose and Iselin.
Marc Jacobs - Iselin and Daphne.
ODLR - Arlenis and Kasia.
Prada - Daria S and Anabela.
Miu Miu - Mariacarla
Versace - Kasia and Daria S
YSL - Daria W.
Balenciaga - Miranda, Arizona and Aline.
Dior - Candice.
Dolce - Isabelli and Natasha.
Vuitton - Naomi an Aymeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please no more Freja for Chanel!!! Shes been in the campaigns 09 we're now in 2011, enough is enough now.

Miu Miu: Lindsey Wixson & Jourdan Dunn
Gucci: Natasha Poly & Joan Smalls

Proneza Schular - Tara Gill, Bridget Hall & Brenda Schad.

I would love to see a native themed ad campaign with models of Native American descent.

I wouldn't be suprised if Dior decides not to have a campaign for the main line.

Louis Vuitton - Candice Swanepoel, Natasha Poly, Kate Moss, Carolyn Murphy, Naomi
Gucci - Anja, Joan, Snejana
Prada - Caterina Ravaglia, Roberta Narciso, Freja, Fei Fei
Miu Miu - Mariacarla, Ruby Aldridge
Versace - Isabeli, Daria Werbowy
Dolce & Gabbana - Gisele, Candice, Abbey Lee
Balenciaga - Amber Valetta and Aline
Givenchy - Mariacarla, Kinga, Lea T and Ajak
Lanvin - Liya, Anais
Blumarine - Candice
Chanel - Angela Lindvall
Dior - Gisele, Kate Moss
Chloe - Raquel, Jessica Miller
Valentino - Ginta, Iselin

As long as Natasha Poly lands Gucci, I'd be set for the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->