F/W 2011 Campaign Wishlist (please read post #1 before posting)

agee

Reaction score
Please note that this thread is for campaign wishes, not actual confirmations of castings and/or rumours.
A new thread will be started shortly (with the lists in the first few posts) for this purpose. Any posts here regarding actual castings/rumours will be deleted.

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------

As the presentations of the F/W 2011 collections come to a close, my thoughts have turned to the campaigns, thus far these are my wishes:

Christian Dior
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Model(s:( Karlie Kloss or Multi-Girl
Comments: While in general I would like to see a raucous Nick Knight Dior campaign, I think that this collection lends itself more to a variation of the set up for the Fall 2010 collection.

Givenchy
Photographer: ???
Model(s:( Mariacarla Boscono, Izabel Goulart and Natasha Poly and others
Comments: I like Mert & Marcus campaigns for Givenchy and if the campaign goes the typical brooding route, then M+M are fine, but I would like to see a take on the humorous elements of the collection.

Dolce&Gabbana
Photographer: Steven Klein
Model(s:( Last season's cast, give or take
Comments: Last season's campaign was decent but a bit of a letdown, still I can't think of anyone else who is better than Klein at presenting dynamic multi-model campaigns.

Balenciaga
Photographer: ???
Model(s:( Gisele Bundchen (she's a better fit for this collection than last season's) OR Stella Tennant and others.
Comments: I can't make up my mind on whether or not I want the campaign to have a feminine and pretty bent or an edgier bent. If the campaign has a feminine bent then Miranda Kerr or someone else of her type may also work.

John Galliano
Photographer: ??
Model(s:( Magdalena Frackowiak and others
Comments: Even though the cast and photographer should be good, I think that this campaign will be won or lost on styling and stage setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would puke if i see karlie in dior again.

seems like kate moss is gonna get louis vuitton.

balenciaga's last campaign with giselle was messy. to me it is disastrous and confusing.

^ Agree with you about Kate Moss getting LV, maybe Naomi aswell...

this is my wish list for all my faves!

i want natasha to get Gucci,Givenchy and stella! and why not lanvin?

i will love joan to be in the gucci,givenchy with natasha!

anja of course will be back in fendi! thats good! but maybe balmain again?

i will like constance to be back at hermes!

and well isabelli is ready on top with cascada and BV! so happy for her ^_^

CHANEL: Claudia Schiffer or Stella Tennant, i know it's hardly realize but i really like to see raquel get a chanel ad... and please please don't be freja again , she is just too much for CHANEL now...

my biggest wish list is perhaps no freja for chanel. im sick of seeing freja looking the same on every chanel's campaign.

Does this wishlist have to be something that I think it might going to happen or something that I wish it happened?!

If it is what I would like to happen I would say:

Givenchy
- I would love to see Andrej Pejic and Lea T together kissing in a campaign, that would be really interesting and historical, it would be a campaign that we would never forget!

Prada

- I would love if Gisele got the Prada campaign, she never did any Prada ad, and I think she would be a really interesting choice

Chanel

- Isabeli and Raquel together would make a beauiful campaign, no more Freja for God sakes!

Balenciaga
- Gisele would be a good choice, she was amazing on last season campaign

Versace
- Imagine a campaign with Anna Dello Russo and Giovanna Battaglia, that would be a good change for Versace

Louis Vuitton
- I don't like Kate Moss at all, but I would love to see a campaign with Kate, Naomi and Gisele together, they are the biggest supermodels of all time and they never posed together, so I think the three of them would make an amazing campaign

my biggest wish list is perhaps no freja for chanel. im sick of seeing freja looking the same on every chanel's campaign.

honestly speaking,i don't want to see Baptiste Giabiconi either, but i guess it is impossible that he closed the FW show and he is in a unusual relationship with karl , i guess karl will use him as often as he can...:blink:

No Karlie for Dior this time around please!!! give it a rest...

Jourdan for Burberry and hopefully a few others

Naomi & Kate for Louis Vuitton please...

Snejana for EVERYTHING tbh. :heart:

I'll post what I don't wanna see happen rather than other way around because it's more fun, lol.

Chanel - As unlikely as me winning an Oscar next year :smile:lol:smile: but PLEASE, oh PLEASE no Freja. I'm so beyond sick of that tired concept with her that I seriously cannot deal with it any more. And while I'm at it, no Abbey or Stella or Claudia either. I'll even take Arizona if it means none of the other ones I mentioned.

Fendi - NOT ANJA AGAIN.

Givenchy - anyone other than the usual suspects of Natasha, MCB, Lara (and Lea). I don't care if they're "givenchy", it's so boring to see same people over and over again.

Dior - NOT KARLIE AGAIN.

Valentino - No Freja and no Caroline, but more importantly NO MORE OF THOSE DULL and LIFELESS images.

And finally, please don't let one or two or three girls DOMINATE the season like we've had in seasons past. There are so many gorgeous, interesting, talented models out there, why not think outside the box and cast someone new and fresh, someone who's not doing 10 other campaigns and someone not named Freja, Iselin, Raquel, etc.

K, thanx. :flower:

Anna Sui - Behati Prinsloo
Alberta Ferretti - Samantha Gradoville - she looked amazing in the show.
Balenciaga: Miranda Kerr - the woman has been an exclusive for 4 seasons now? Needs. A. Campaign.
Blumarine - I guess Candice will get it. But I'd love Stam to.
Burberry - Jourdan Dunn OG please, Christopher.-_- But I wouldn't mind if Lily D was thrown in.:innocent:
Chanel - Predictable choice but Abbey Lee.
Dolce & Gabbana: Isabeli Fontana & Ana Beatriz Barris - I think Izabel, Candice & Alessandra (maybe even Erin H) will probably get this but I'd love a Isabeli/Ana campaign. Even though AnaBB was cancelled.:(
Elie Saab: Candice Swanepoel - she just opened the show so I'd be surprised if she didn't get it.
Fendi - Anyone but Anja.
Givenchy: MCB & Lea T, (do we have a choice with them?) Adriana Lima, Poly & Lais Riberio (though she didn't walk :cry:). I guess Izabel may be thrown in.
Jean Paul Gaultier - Coco & Andrej.
Louis Vuitton: Kate Moss & Naomi Campbell
Prada: Lindsey Wixson - Miuccia can throw in her fave newcomers if she has too.
Oscar de la Renta - ARLENIS SOSA PENA! Support some home grown talent, Oscar. Karlie's getting boring.-_-
Valentino - Frida & Jac - and I'm not a Jac fan.
Versace: Isabeli Fontana

after seen miumiu i will love natasha and MCB TOGETHER in miumiu ad
also candice in alie saab will be nice!
i support isabeli for versace!

I don't want to see Anja out at Fendi per se, but when I saw Candice at Fendi, her dollish features made me think that it would be nice to see Karl do a campaign with a similar theme to the one with Jessica Stam a few seasons ago.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
rtvg

Anna Sui: Lily Donaldson
Alberta Ferretti : Meghan Collison, Sasha Pivovarova
Balenciaga: Querelle Jensen, Stella Tennant, Delfine Bafort, Freja Beha Erichsen, Milou Van Groesen, Mirte Maas, Melissa Tammerjin.
Blumarine: Candice Swanapoel, Natasha Poly.
Burberry: Lily Donaldson, Daisy Lowe.
Calvin Klein: Lara Stone
Chanel: Abbey Lee, Freja Beha Erichsen, Heidi Mount, Elisa Sednaui.
Chloé: Freja Beha Erichsen, Carmen Kass, Iselin Steiro.
Dolce & Gabbana: Isabeli Fontana, Caroline Trentini, Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart.
Etro: Bianca Balti
Fendi: Raquel Zimmermann.
Givenchy: Lea T., Querelle Jensen, Mariacarla Boscono, Natasha Poly.
Giorgio Armani: Mariacarla Boscono.
Jean Paul Gaultier: Coco Rocha.
Lanvin:: Natasha Poly.
Louis Vuitton: Jessica Stam.
Prada: Lindsey Wixson, Daphne Groeneveld.
Oscar de la Renta: Caroline Trentini.
Valentino: Frida Guvstasson, Freja Beha Erichsen, Julia Saner.
Versace: Isabeli Fontana.

Hmm. I want....

Isabeli, Candice & Gisele for Dolce & Gabbana

Isabeli for Versace

Olga + whoever for Lanvin

Ruby Aldridge for Miu Miu

And Melissa Tammerijn needs a huge beauty campaign ASAP!

Fendi - NOT ANJA AGAIN.

Dior - NOT KARLIE AGAIN.

Valentino - No Freja and no Caroline, but more importantly NO MORE OF THOSE DULL and LIFELESS images.

You're really reading my mind, you know? :lol: I do fear however, it will all happen..

I'd love to see a group of blonde newcomers for Prada, think Josephine Skriver (!), Marique Schimmel, Emily Baker or Svea Kloosterhof.

I already have a feeling Balenciaga will be another fail, but since it's a wishlist, I would imagine a MG campaign with Ann-Catherine Lacroix and Elsa Sylvan among the others.

Rather undecided about Lanvin, I expect we end up surprised by some extravagant choice from Meisel, so it'd better be a good one.

When it comes to Miu Miu, I wouldn't mind seeing some of Miu's new faces of the season, but I'd equally enjoy Querelle Jansen repeating it. Well, basically I want Querelle everywhere ^_^

Anna Sui Lily Donaldson
Alberta Ferreti Maryna Lynchuk
Balenciaga Karolina Kurkova
Blumarine Chanel Iman, Carmen Kass
Burberry Lily Donaldson, Jourdan Dunn
Chanel Maryna Lynchuk, Izabel Goulart, Joan Small (interesting)
Dolce and Gabbana Raquel Zimmermann, Karolina Kurkova
Elie Saab Jac, Sasha P
Fendi Sasha P, Lily Donaldson
Givenchy MCB, Hilary, Coco Rocha
Gucci Raquel Zimmermann, Joan Smalls, Natasha Poly
Jean Paul Gaultier Karlie Kloss, Karolina Kurkova, Coco Rocha
Louis Vuitton Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Caroline Murphy, Karen Elson
Prada Gisele Bundchen, Jessica Stam
Oscar de la Renta Caroline Trentini, Ana Beatriz Barros
Dior Chanel Iman, Lara Stone
Valentino Caroline Trentini, Monica Jac, Gisele Bundchen
Versace Isabeli Fontana, Edita V, Carmen Kass
Lanvin Raquel Zimmermann, Isabeli Fontana, Edita V, Maryna Lynchuk
Dsquared Abbey Lee Kershaw, Magdalena F, Chanel Iman
Etro Lily Donaldson, Magdalena F, Snejana O
Mugler Coco Rocha, Natasha Poly, Jessica Stam
Michael Kors Karolina Kurkova,

I'll post what I don't wanna see happen rather than other way around because it's more fun, lol.

Chanel - As unlikely as me winning an Oscar next year :smile:lol:smile: but PLEASE, oh PLEASE no Freja. I'm so beyond sick of that tired concept with her that I seriously cannot deal with it any more. And while I'm at it, no Abbey or Stella or Claudia either. I'll even take Arizona if it means none of the other ones I mentioned.

Fendi - NOT ANJA AGAIN.

Givenchy - anyone other than the usual suspects of Natasha, MCB, Lara (and Lea). I don't care if they're "givenchy", it's so boring to see same people over and over again.

Dior - NOT KARLIE AGAIN.

And finally, please don't let one or two or three girls DOMINATE the season like we've had in seasons past. There are so many gorgeous, interesting, talented models out there, why not think outside the box and cast someone new and fresh, someone who's not doing 10 other campaigns and someone not named Freja, Iselin, Raquel, etc.

K, thanx. :flower:

Can't really add to what you've said other than I don't understand why all the brands pick the same girls at the same time, don't they realise that consumers might get the brands mixed up unless the photoshop the life out of the model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->