F/W 2011 Campaign Wishlist (please read post #1 before posting)

Givenchy: Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Hilary Rhoda, Izabel Goulart and Mariacarla Boscono

Versace: Candice
Dior: Karlie, Chanel, Coco
Valentino: Jourdan, Sasha, Freja
Louis Vuitton: Naomi Campbell, Karen Elson, Kate Moss
Dolce & Gabbana: Candice, Isabeli, Carmen, Izabel
Givenchy: Joan, Adriana, Saskia, Fei Fei, Mariacarla, Karen
Prada: Roberta N, Arizona, Bette F, Fei Fei
Chanel: Abbey
Miu Miu: Mariacarla
Fendi: Raquel
Chloe: Kasia, Anais M, Liu W
ODLR: Arlenis

Dior: Karolina Kurkova
Chanel: Stella Tennant and Erin O'Connor
Dolce & Gabbana: Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana & Marija Vujovic
Givenchy: Hilary Rhoda, Mariacarla Boscono & Karen Elson
Prada: Jessica Stam & Querelle Jansen
Louis Vuitton: Kate Moss (Most likely!), Naomi Campbell, Amber Valletta, Carolyn Murphy, Malgosia Bela & Karen Elson
Lanvin: Natasha Poly
Versace: Amber Valletta

Alexander Wang: Aymeline Valade, Natasa Vojnovic
Balenciaga: Milou van Groesen, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Ann Catherine Lacroix
Burberry Prorsum: Edie Campbell, Sara Blomqvist
Chloe: Aymeline Valade, Karmen Pedaru, Zuzanna Bijoch
D&G: Suzie Bird, Anna Selezneva, Ginta Lapina, Caroline Brasch Nielsen
Dolce & Gabbana: Karmen Pedaru, Natasha Poly, Jacquelyn Jablonski
Miu Miu: Marike Le Roux, Anais Pouliot
Prada: Ginta Lapina, Kasia Wrobel, Maud Welzen
Proenza Schouler: Tara Gill, Marique Schimmel, Emily Baker
Stella McCartney: Sasha Pivovarova, Natasha Poly
Versace: Natasha Poly, Zuzanna Bijoch, Karmen Pedaru

Kate will not be in LV if Meisel has anything to do with it...Marc might switch back to M&M in that case.

I predict Candice will do Blumarine; probably shot by Meisel instead of Demarchelier or Terry this time.

^Does Meisel have an issue with Kate or what?

Switching back to M&M would be a dream. And it would turn out even better if Małgosia Bela was there.

Kate will not be in LV if Meisel has anything to do with it...Marc might switch back to M&M in that case.

Why do you think so? I wonder it because actually that came in my mind as well.
But I would be happy if LV will be shot by M&M again.

Freja has proven her worth and value as a Chanel girl time and time again. Plus she seems to have lots of appeal in China and other Asian countries, ie emerging markets for the brand. All of this coupled with the darker more masculine tones of the collection would make her a perfect fit for the campaign again this season, along with Stella. ^_^

And I'd love to see Aymeline Valade for Balenciaga or Alberta Ferretti (but only if lensed by Meisel again).

Meisel need go of LV M&M or Solve Sundsbo are a good choise

Freja has proven her worth and value as a Chanel girl time and time again. Plus she seems to have lots of appeal in China and other Asian countries, ie emerging markets for the brand. All of this coupled with the darker more masculine tones of the collection would make her a perfect fit for the campaign again this season, along with Stella. ^_^

And I'd love to see Aymeline Valade for Balenciaga or Alberta Ferretti (but only if lensed by Meisel again).

really? the only reason that i think she was there season after season bc uncle karl can't get enough of her(and baptisse). what's so good about chanel's campaigns for the fast few seasons? nothing, concepts are dull same goes for karl's photography. and worst, freja, she looks the same in every campaign_one expression, one hair style.

im no freja's hater but i just wish she disappears from chanel campaign. i just can't stand dull chanel's campaign season after season.

bottom line, chanel's campaign needs a breath of fresh air.

regarding lv, it's time to get rid of meisel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander McQueen- Kinga
Alexander Wang- Jac
Balenciaga- Im guessing Milou and Saskia
Blumarine- Sees as though Candice will get it although theres a chance she wont
Burberry- Edie Campbell
Chanel- Magdalena
Dolce & Gabbana- Maryna, Marija, Natasha, and Mariacarla
Givenchy- Querelle, Natasha, and idc who else
Louis Vuitton- Maryna and Mariacarla
Prada- Emily, Maud, Siri

I totally agree, the collection seems perfect for her. It's also about time she got Prada or Miu Miu :shifty:

Natasha needs to go back and save Gucci!

Blumarine - Candice Swanepoel
Prada - Zuzanna Bijoch, Emily Baker.
Louis Vuitton - Aymeline Valade & MariaCarla Boscono
Versace - Kinga Razjak & Karmen Pedaru
Donna Karan - Melissa Tammerijn & Anais Mali
Dolce & Gabbana - Marija Vujovic & Maryna Linchuk
Lanvin - Kendra Spears

If LV switches back to M&M, that'd be truly fantastic! It's about time actually.

And finally, please don't let one or two or three girls DOMINATE the season like we've had in seasons past. There are so many gorgeous, interesting, talented models out there, why not think outside the box and cast someone new and fresh, someone who's not doing 10 other campaigns and someone not named Freja, Iselin, Raquel, etc.

K, thanx. :flower:

I heard Snejana was already booked for Gucci, Gap, Lanvin and Dior but after her management read your wishes, they actually decided to give other models a chance. How nice of them to fullfil your desires. :flower:

Since Prada was very girly I would enjoy Svea and Emily.

Why do you think so? I wonder it because actually that came in my mind as well.
But I would be happy if LV will be shot by M&M again.

Well they haven't shot together since like the 90s I think...and he seems to avoid shooting her at even the most obvious oppourtunity (US Vogue May 2009; Models Issue). IDK of course I could be wrong, just my gut instinct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->