Photoshop disasters #3 (Major magazines and brands only)

Headline of the Dailymail article: "Vogue accused of Photoshopping cover"

Surely Vogue have never denied that they photoshop every single cover?:huh::hardhead:

Last edited by a moderator:
They even mentioned it on the Fox News morning show, lol.

^Well then it definitely can't be true that it was photoshopped :P

Evening Standard Magazine got into a bit of a hot water for photoshopping Solange's huge braid circle out for the cover. They subsequently apologised. If you ask me, I think the cover looks better without it.

well aside from the obvious hair piece being taken out, did they make her...darker??

You need to follow celebface to be able to see it, I believe. Queen Magda defying age, for everybody who can't see it.

Magda looked better in the before picture.

I actually can't tell what the difference between the original and modited pictures are on several of those posts (on that insta-account:(huh:

this deserves a nod in model behavior, too. I can't believe she was this vain. it's not just her waist and pigment that she changed. she also appears to have given herself a slightly softer jawline.

If you check the Celebface Instagram page, you can see that lot’s of models photoshop their own pictures. Magdalena is not even the worst offender if you ask me. Especially Bella Hadid and Elsa Hosk are bad.

credit: tnwhiskeywoman on twitter
Reeses legs :lol:.

I don´t see anything wrong with them :unsure: left is bent to the side, right on top and the rest is the flesh colored dress/lining.

^Really? The lining of the dress is a completely different shade from Reese's legs.

vanityfair.com (expertly edited by me)

They even fail at photoshopping their backstage pics. :lol:

vanityfair.com (edited by me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->