Chris Brown arrested and sentenced for domestic violence #2

Chris Brown arrested and sentenced for domestic violence

Police seek Chris Brown sought in alleged beating

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say they're investigating an alleged domestic violence felony battery report involving Chris Brown.
The police department says in a release the 19-year-old R&B singer and a woman were in a vehicle in the Hancock Park neighborhood early Sunday when they began arguing.
Police say Brown and the woman got out of the car and the argument escalated.
Police say the woman identified Brown as her attacker. Officers say Brown wasn't at the scene.
A message left for Brown's representative seeking comment wasn't immediately returned.

Original Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gGJieb_g76xe6KygmUs6Fdtr02tQD967N55O0

More:

Chris Brown is under investigation for alleged domestic violence felony battery, the LAPD confirms to PEOPLE.

"The identity of the victim will not be released," said Officer April Harding. "Any victim who's involved in a domestic violence incident is entitled to confidentiality."

Both Brown and girlfriend Rihanna were scheduled to perform at the Grammys, but this statement was released Sunday evening: "We have just been informed that Rihanna will not be attending tonight's 51st Annual GRAMMY Awards. We're sorry she is unable to join us this evening."

Around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, the R&B singer and a woman were in a vehicle in L.A. when they became involved in an argument, according to a police statement. After stopping his car, Brown and the woman got out and the argument escalated. The woman suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker, according to police.

The LAPD received a 911 call reporting the disturbance. "If police locate Brown, yes, he's subject to arrest," Officer Harding added.

When officers arrived they found the victim, but Brown had already left the scene, the statement reads.

The LAPD is conducting an investigation into the incident.

Earlier Saturday night Brown and Rihanna were at the Recording Academy and Clive Davis's Pre-Grammy Gala in Beverly Hills.

When asked about Rihanna's well being, her rep told PEOPLE, "Rihanna is well. Thank you for concern and support."

More to come ... http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20257693,00.html

Wow he spent a year in domestic violence therapy and anger management classes yet he's still like this......
sad to say but he's got a serious problem, much like an alcoholic, "s" offenders, heroine addicts and the like. it's in him and no matter how much therapy he gets it's just the way he is.

Empress Merel:
Isn't that the excuse women use for their abusive husbands? She must've provoked him to do such a thing for him to behave like that. smh

it looks like the more one asks him a question he doesn't like , like GMA's Robin Roberts, he gets a major temper. i bet you Rihanna asks me a question about cheating , and we all know what that result ended up in. this kid's got a major problem. no doctors or medicine can help his @ss! he's a hopeless case and he's only 21? I dont want to know his future.

I guess I was mistaken about the restraining order.
There have been so many different reports from various sources that I can't even pretend that I keep up with it.

But I admit defeat...you're all right. He's a screw up. There's no helping an animal like him.
They should have just locked him up in a cage and threw it in the ocean when he beat Rihanna.
Society doesn't need a violent, animalistic beast like him running around terrorizing the country.
While they're at it, they need to do the same with all the other criminals.

The world is better off without people like them in it.

^ I guess the way the auto-continuation of threads works is that post #2 of the new thread is post #1 of the old thread. Definitely better than starting a new thread with a random post from the old thread, but perhaps still leaves just a bit to be desired ...

I haven't seen these mentioned, but at the end of Feb there were two photos of Rihanna just after the assault leaked. They can be seen here. For Chris Brown to whine and act like he is a victim after what he has done is quite disgusting and he is an appalling excuse for a human being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->