Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (Please put any and all MK&A related gossip in here) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person who thinks MK looks considerably older than her actual age? :unsure:

She and her sister are just like unattractive midgets, always dirty looking, and as for being "award winning" designers, you mean they employ real designers working for them on their fashion label. The guy just looks creepy and they're way too different in body size to have sex.

Am I the only person who thinks MK looks considerably older than her actual age? :unsure:
I agree.
Maybe its her way of dressing or she is just aging bad... Due tosmoking,drnking or overwork... Dont know... But i think.ashley looks better

I don't think it's inappropriate for her to date an older man if she so chooses, but this one doesn't seem to match her aesthetics, her lifestyle, etc. It's just very odd. We are reacting as we would if Naomi Campbell suddenly began dating a five foot tall street artist.

How old is Olivier? Ew

When I first saw pics, I thought she's his DAUGHTER
Posted via Mobile Device

^according to wikipedia he´s born 1970.
he does look older than he is.

that´s their dad btw:
family.png

he´s better looking than Olivier! :ninja:

elizabeth-olsen.org

^Exactly. He may not be pretty but he has that little something about him that is charming.

I don't think it's inappropriate for her to date an older man if she so chooses, but this one doesn't seem to match her aesthetics, her lifestyle, etc. It's just very odd. We are reacting as we would if Naomi Campbell suddenly began dating a five foot tall street artist.

exactly my thoughts! it wouldn't have been surprising for me to see her dating an old actor, musician or artist.. but the brother of a french ex-president??:huh:

^What does the former job of his step-brother has to do with this? I mean... Are we responsible for who our family is now? Olivier is not "just" the brother of the former French president, he has a quite successful career. He is actually the managing director and head of the global financial services group at the Carlyle Group.

The things you read on this forum...

^ not sure what you understood from my comment :huh:, i just meant that these two people seem to belong from such a different realities (didn't say that one was better than the other) that i found odd to see them together, i was talking about a mere occupation matter..

fair point...

but i'll be as shocked and surprised is she was dating Mick Jagger (apparently closer to her looks and lifestyle) or if you prefer Vince Neil (who's less older, aroung 45; from Montley Crue)...

I just don't get the point of dating someone 20 years senior... for a fling is fine... but this is lasting and includes family presentations.

^ not sure what you understood from my comment :huh:, i just meant that these two people seem to belong from such a different realities (didn't say that one was better than the other) that i found odd to see them together, i was talking about a mere occupation matter..

But that's such a weird point to make. If I follow your logic, only people who come from the same background or have similar interests can get along? If so, that's quite a silly statement.

whether olivier is gd-looking or not... its kinda gross to me sorry

And because...? He's taller than her? She's younger than him?

To think we're in 2012... :lol: :rolleyes:

^ because she's much younger. tho the age-gap thing isnt the problem to me... Its just that they just look kinda bad together... but well if MK is happy then who cares?

But that's such a weird point to make. If I follow your logic, only people who come from the same background or have similar interests can get along? If so, that's quite a silly statement.

I think you need similar interests to get along in every relationship. of you are dating or just friends.
i think Olivier and MK have similar interests. that´s why they get along. that´s why they like each other.

^I don't think that's particularly true. I'll take my own parents as an example. When they met my father worked in finances and my mother did interior decorating. They didn't like the same things at all, but had a special bond and I think that's what matters at the end of the day.

well jobs dont really say what you like and what you dislike on your spare time, what you laugh about and if you like the same movies or books, same music...

but that´s not the topic here.

^Hence why I also mentioned they didn't like the same things at all :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"