Pink

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Nov 24th, 2003 - 3:34 am
Think Pink! :woot: :heart:
Agreed! I love pink.

I found the best pair of vintage pink pump shoes the other day.

I'm a late convert to pink. It works in small doses for me.

sorry but im going to have to disgree with all of you. pink is blah. it only looks good with the color black.

I love it with brown.

Also navy and pink can be mega hotT.

Oh or in small doses with red.

Pink looks great with brown and grey! I love pink. It's my favorite color next to turquoise.

The color pink, typically associated with spring fashion, has taken over the fall and winter fashion scene. Paired with black or gray, it can evoke a mod, classic or trendy statement. Wear a little, wear a lot, but definitely wear a bit of pink this season.
:P

Originally posted by dElirious@Nov 29th, 2003 - 7:17 am
sorry but im going to have to disgree with all of you. pink is blah. it only looks good with the color black.
also with ecru, with brown, with beige with grey, witn green and yes sometimes even with red or orange :flower:

welcome to tFS dElirious, we are here to express our opinions :wink:
so, share & enjoy :heart:

ps. i just returned from a short but fab shopping spree,
i want to add that dusted pink is everywhere (shopwindows)
matched mainly with black or grey.

surprised to see quite a lot of yellow too :heart:

I whent shoping yesterday I saw billions of great shades of green and pink!

I usually stick to dark colors; mostly black. I look best in black, but I have been quite attracted to pink lately. I love the pastel shades(I refer to it as "ballet" pink) with black. It's a nice contrast; something feminine and frilly against something dark and edgy. I can't do full on frilly. It's just not me. So I like pink in my accessories. I do love those pink converse too, although I don't really have much to wear those with. Maybe i'll buy the new black ones with the pink tongue. Now those are cool.

Originally posted by plasticine20@Nov 30th, 2003 - 12:41 am
I do love those pink converse too, although I don't really have much to wear those with.
Today as I was buying my new red converses I was complaining to the shoe lady that I can't wear my pink ones too much b/c I don't know what to wear with them. She suggested wearing them with orange stockings and a short skirt!! Now that is an idea...I don't know if I could pull that off though!

What does everyone wear with their pink converses?!?!??! :unsure:
Should this be a new topic? :blush:

I'm a recently converted pink person.... and even then i thought i couldn't get away with it on the bottom half, but then bought a pink plaid kilt in river island which looks great!

I rarely wear pink..my last pink thing was an indian style linen blouse I wore last summer! :/

I bought a ballet pink jacket a few seasons ago it was the only color left! nobody wanted it.....a few of my friends are 'afraid' of pink, but i love it.

i like to pair it with black and greys as well :wink:

i have a very pale pink knee skirt in tweed wool and an almost pink-ecru v neck, both since last winter, thats all for me.

my fave very pale pink -and the only one i wear- is like this tone here from marni fw03-04

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->