Victoria's Secret PINK

I become a total stereotypical 20-year old college girl when I go into that section.

agreed.

it's like a candy store in their with the saturated colors. the freestanding stores are basically what you dreamed your bedroom looked liked when you were a little girl.

i am so thankful to be out of the states right now. when i'm there i easily drop couple of hundred dollars a month at VS (not just PINK, but that does make up a big portion of it). :shock:

MY own scans. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.
VSC Summer Sale 2008
Aurelia Gliwska, Olya Ivanisevic and two unknowns. Who's the girl in the white top and white sweats, and who's the black girl with the afro? MTIA for a name.

MY own scans. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.
VSC Summer Casual Sale 2008 - vol 1
Lindsay Frimodt, Olya Ivanisevic, Jarah Mariano, Ginta Lapina

MY own scans of catalogs in my collection. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.
VS Pink Fall 2008 - First Ever all PINK catalog:
Heather Marks, Sabina Karlsson, Rachel Clark, Behati Prinsloo

MY own scans of catalogs in my collection. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.
Rachel Clark, Behati Prinsloo, Heather Marks, Sabina Karlsson

Rachel Clark, Behati Prinsloo, Heather Marks, Sabina Karlsson

Behati Prinsloo, Heather Marks, Sabina Karlsson, Rachel Clark

Behati Prinsloo, Sabina Karlsson, Heather Marks, Rachel Clark

VS Fall Fashion 2008
Behati Prinsloo - The New PINK girl!

Looking hot in ^^^ in thigh-high sox - her first VS cover :woot:

I can't believe you scanned all that :smile: Is there more Sabina Karlsson pics in the catalogue?

I can't believe you scanned all that :smile: Is there more Sabina Karlsson pics in the catalogue?

No, that's the whole catalog - every page - every page with a real live model on it, that is. It's a small catalog.

VS Spring 2009 PINK catalog
Behati Prinsloo, Hannah Davis, Selena, Jill

Feel free to repost. BUT DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS! - CREDIT THE SCANNER!

Behati Prinsloo, Hannah Davis, Selena, Jill, Hollie, Zuzanna Krzatala

Behati Prinsloo, Hannah Davis, Juliana Imai

Behati Prinsloo, Hannah Davis, Zuzanna Krzatala, Selena, Jill

Hannah Davis, Behati Prinsloo

Feel free to repost. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS! - CREDIT THE SCANNER!

VS Spring Fashhion 2007 - vol 4 PINK pages:
Michaela Hlavackova, Jarah Mariano, Olya Ivanisevic, Ana Sofia Martins

Feel free to repost. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS! - CREDIT THE SCANNER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->