Plan C Menswear S/S 2025 Florence

marcBarna

Reaction score
Plan C has chosen the unique setting and atmosphere of Pitti Immagine Uomo for the official launch of its menswear collection, debuting for Spring/Summer 2025.
Thinking beyond trends and seasons, Carolina Castiglioni, the creative director and driving force behind Plan C, expresses her distinctive aesthetic through a minimalist wardrobe with a contemporary allure. Classic and high-tech, masculine and feminine blend harmoniously into a look that transcends the concepts of gender and seasonality.
This June at Pitti Uomo, Plan C will present a summer capsule collection of looks that can be easily mixed and matched, complemented by accessories like tote bags, backpacks, and sandals. Staying true to the brand's DNA, the fabrics are highly sophisticated: crisp cotton poplin, lightweight texture
By weaving together tailoring, sportswear, and utility themes, the brand skillfully reinterprets pieces according to masculine proportions. These are elements of an ideal wardrobe that grows season after season, designed to stand the test of time.

pittimmagine.com

FW is the season where Marni used to shine. It’s good that she is expanding her brand.

I wonder where the original Marni men is buying his stuff now. At least, now a fitted proposition is coming back.

sorry, i must say it again, but it's all i could think of, while i scrolled down in shock:
dated af

that attempt at an "artsy" presentation just make the clothes look slouchy and ugly. why didnt they put more time into finding supports for the clothes that will make them look well fitted? how difficult would have that been.. also makes everything look like its from superdry

It's a bit unmemorable, but always happy to see the Castiglionis around.

Urgently needs a new stylist and an art director though because this looks like it's from 15 years ago.

The biggest mistake of this brand is its name, truly hideous.
Is Lucinda Chambers still part of this? Who's the stylist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->