Polish Street Style

wow, great thread :smile:
now I'm inspired to take some pics myself, but is it apropriate to just ask someone "hey you look so nice, may I take your photo?" I'm not sure how to do it

Yep, it's how they do it :wink: u approach to somebody and ask "i like ur style, can i make u a photo?" :D it's great! if i'll be living in big city i want do it, but now.. :(

I would love to take some photos at school, but It would be a little ackward I guess, usually everybody is stressed or in a hurry, so I don't know
also I will be moving to warsaw probably this year so I'm very curious about capital's style :wink:

z4515425X.jpg
z4529492X.jpg
z4518913X.jpg
z4479474X.jpg
z4424214X.jpg
z4424166X.jpg

moda.gazeta.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
The first, second and the fourth, have amazing style!! :woot: thanks Brighid! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also Polish and I lived in Lodz for a very long time. Now I moved to London and I must admit that desptie the fact that Polish are very very pretty (yes yes, we are!) but there are lots of so called 'market - girls' who put on some cowboy boots, are tanned, fake blonde, and are looking a little churlish. But it doesn't mean that they are all that bad. We have girls whose outfits are really great.

Brighid thanks for those pics! :flower: They're great! :clap:

You're welcome, i like this white coat, on the first pic, isn't it gorgeous?:crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->