POP Spring/Summer 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Richard Prince

Thanks for the scan :flower: I like the first cover more, but this one is good too. Really can't wait to get it.

Thank you, Fearless :flower: I`m not fan of the covers but content is realy realy interesting! Hmmm ... POP or Love????

All I can say is, wow! Cover, eds features and all!

I'm kinda on the other side when it comes to the cover. Maybe it'll grow on me. I love Abbey Lee though.

Great cover (the first one), exciting content, I'm looking forward to seeing this.

There are also 4 other hardback covers, limited to 100 of each

Abbey looks amazing on the cover! So glad to see her land such a major cover too.

I'm not Abbey's biggest fan, but I have to say I really like both covers! And the first editorial sounds so exciting. So many new great models.

the content sounds reaaaaaally promising. I can't wait to buy this, it's been a while Ive been excited at all about a magazine

wow looks really promising!! More looking forward to opening this than its rival LOVE!!

The only reason they can't get "bigger" models is cause CondeNast usually has exclusives on most top girls even for Editorials...

but looks good, well done to Dasha again..

I think I might buy the latest issue of Love just for the sake of it, but I am actually really curious and looking forward to getting this issue. This looks like it could be very interesting.

I like the kind of genuine atmosphere of both covers, absolutely gorgeous :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover with Abbey leaning on the motorbike is the best. Hopefully I can find that one.
Content doesn't interest me, one bit. The heaviness is what interests me most..

I just can't wait this ed ! :woot::heart:

"This is POP C.R.E.A.M"
Photography: Tina Barney
Fashion editor: Vanessa Reid
Models: Amanda Norgaard, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Reina Montero, Kate Kosushkina, Ranya Mordanova, Ursula Konina, Anastasia Kuznetsova, Nicola Haffmans, Rasa Zukauskaite, Valerija Kelava, Chantal Stafford-Abbott, Lindsey Wixson, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Aiden Andrews, Paolo Anchisi, Sam Bennett, Katya Kulyzhka, Naty Chabanenko, Keke Lindgard, Marike Le Roux, Kristy Kaurova, Sharon Kavjian, Vanessa Hegelmaier, Shena Moulton, Sedene Blake, Roy Pratt, Wesley Phillips and Zachary Dufft.

"Patchwork Girl in a Patchwork World"
Photography: Mark Borthwick
Models: a lot lol

"Lindsey Wixson 42nd Street"
Photography: Paul Graham
Model: Lindsey Wixson

"Giant Steps"
Photography: Paul Graham
Model: Lindsey Wixson