Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

^ stop cause I'm on that page of The Beautiful Fall where Antonio Lopez's relationship with his mother is described and I'm still thinking about the 'my mom was so sooo so sexy, like I couldn't stop staring'.. I was like oh.. 🫥

With Sean this would be impossible. Each couple would divorce after she discovers the bad taste his husband has for fashion...

These girls used to date

f55f1c4cbe91b176f25935b6bc547b10.jpg
Freja-Beha-Erichsen-Arizona-Muse-by-Terry-Richardson-DesignSceneNet-01.jpg

pinterest, dscene

Well, akshually... I was curious about this and did some digging. 🤣😂

Yves' portrait was definitely photographed by Andre Rau. According to this article about those ads, Karl's ad is (unsurprisingly) credited to Karl, Yves' to Andre Rau, there's also a Linda ad credited to Demarchelier, too. It doesn't sound like the ad campaign commissioned photographers at all (because they couldn't afford it lol), so they licensed photographs and used existing portraits of the designers.

Sonia's photo was shot by Dominique Issermann (who shot tons of ads for Sonia Rykiel), and it (at least) appeared in the February 1982 issue of Vogue:

Vogue Archive via justaguy

ANYWAY... I can't believe I looked into this.

I had a hunch I was wrong after I posted. Thanks for the correction!

Y’all need to leave Law alone lol. He’s definitely much cooler and more consistent than a Kate Young or Dani Michelle. Although, he definitely stole (and trademarked) “image architect” from Misa Hylton

I thought him defending Annie Leibovitz was a strange, sober moment. I gave him props for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->