Post Your Shoes! Feb 2004 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilfiger10025

Reaction score
Post a picture of your favorite shoes!!

Ill get mine up a lil while!

Last edited by a moderator:
These aren't my absolute favorite, but I had a photo handy. Actually, I love all my shoes equally. :wink:

choosandals.jpg

Jimmy Choo sandals. I think the style name is Bond.

angelica, those are FAB :wink:

mine would be "MAE" from the new CHOO collection.
havent got a pic yet.

right now, these are my faves:
KALA from the cruise 03/04 collection :heart:

can't post the pic right now, because my browser isn't showing pics for some reason :doh:

but i reeeally want the kitten heel sandals from prada s/s rtw. would be perfect for any sundress IMO.

but, am saving up for manolos :woot: got a jar and everything!

Basically, I love anything from Irregular Choice shoes. These are my current favourites though... :flower:

I think I misunderstood the purpose of this thread, I thought we were suppose to post pictures of favorite shoes that we own. :blush:

my favorite ones that i own:
YSL sandals :heart: they are the same as these but in black velvet

(soon to my favorites will be my ysl spectators)

Originally posted by Angelica@Feb 16th, 2004 - 7:36 am
I think I misunderstood the purpose of this thread, I thought we were suppose to post pictures of favorite shoes that we own. :blush:
i think thats what was meant. since it says: post your fave shoes :wink:

I took this picture after I had finished polishing and waterproofing my boots.

boots.jpg

They're Carolina workboots, and I've had them so long the style number inside has rubbed off, so I can't tell y'all what model they are, but they're a pretty standard kind of boot.

These are pretty much my "daily driver" shoes. I have these, a pair of taller, black Dr. Marten's boots, and a pair of brown Dr. Marten's oxford shoes. The Doc boots are still pretty new and require more breaking in, so they're not super comfy yet, and the oxfords look lousy with a dress, so these boots see the most wear. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn in my entire life. Practical, too. Whenever the heels start getting rounded off or the soles start losing tread, I can just get them re-heeled or re-soled.

I've had these boots for a little over 5 years. I forgot to mention that I am ever so particular about my shoes and therefore they always sport a mirror-like polish, so though they may be older than sin, they always look sharp.

funny, but i had the same Carolina boots in brown leather when i was 15 :ninja:

My favourite shoes are my YSL Rive Gauche sandals:

1lace9.JPG

Because I don't have a photo here at the office I took a pic from Ebay, and to my surprise I saw at least 10 pairs of them listed there :blink:

I also love my Alexander McQueen high heeled loafers. When I have time I'll make some pics this evening :rolleyes:

my fave shoes (i just decided to take a photo of my shoe closet!)
1.the green pucci/ leonard-esque design Jimmy choos its got scattered "jewels" on the tip of the shoe
2.the black wing designed Roger Viviers :woot: its a classic!! total vintage! its signed Roger Vivier for Christian Dior :woot:
3.the champagne colored jimmy choos with ostrich feathers :-) very boudoir slippers like!
4.Manolo blahnik oriental print with crystal buckle and robins egg blue heel ( i just looove these!)
5. Manolo blahnik lemon yellow ankle tie heels-- renee zellweger has the exact same pair :-) with or without her-- i love the shoes. they look great on the feet!! :woot:
6. Red astroturf andrea pfister slippers with the chili :woot: they're just so fun and such a conversation piece everytime i wear it out!! garden party slippers :lol:

a few more pairs that are not photographed -->
my gold rene caovilla ankle wrap around shoes-- all swarovski crystals all the way its a bling bling shoe!
my red andrea pfister tomato heel shoe--> its another fun piece! :woot:

oh and my piece de resistance, a pair of Salvatore ferragamo brown suede shoes signed by the dame of shoes, Imelda Marcos herself
I LOOOVE SHOES!!!! :woot: :woot:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 16th, 2004 - 1:21 am
Basically, I love anything from Irregular Choice shoes. These are my current favourites though... :flower:
SO cute!

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Feb 16th, 2004 - 12:42 am
my favorite ones that i own:
YSL sandals :heart: they are the same as these but in black velvet
OMG I love those! A friend of mine owns the red and green ones that were used in one of the ads

I loved YSL's F/W 03 collection :wub:

like purplelucrezia, I am a sucker for fun flats:

(apologies for the crap photo quality, I have shaky hands :ninja: )

bullit.jpg

these are my favorite at the moment. bullit by steve madden, i'm on a low budget :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->