Post Your Shoes! Feb 2004 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
default.jpg

[source: lagarconne.com]

just ordered these from Mango :smile: can't wait to see what they're like in real life

Mango-1.jpg

^ I love those! I've been wanting them and now it looks like they only have them left in grey :/

^ I love those! I've been wanting them and now it looks like they only have them left in grey :/

i got them from the canada Mangoshop site, there were still lots of sizes left when i ordered them! when i looked at the US site, there was only grey left. try the canada one! :smile:

octopi, I love your Mango shoes! The exposed platform reminds me of Nicholas Kirkwood... :heart:
lawbstar - those are cute and look really comfy.
Serenity - those PLV are seriously tempting. I love the zipper edge on the ruffles, makes it seem both soft and hard at the same time! congrats!

And as part of my summer sales loot :blush::
3658584675_b06e84d2e7_m.jpg
3658584687_5689d52406_m.jpg

photos are my own

i got them from the canada Mangoshop site, there were still lots of sizes left when i ordered them! when i looked at the US site, there was only grey left. try the canada one! :smile:
Oh! I didn't know you could order form the Canada site. I thought you could only order from the country you're in. Thanks ^_^

PrincessImp.,congrats they are both gorgeous:heart::wub:Are those second ones Givenchy?

princessimp congrats! those are so badass. who are they by? rick owens?

The first ones are a-mazing :o :heart: I envy you! Now you made me want to go sale-shopping aswell.. (if I had the money -_-)

thank you everyone! :flower:
The first pair (grey) is by Rick Owens, while the black zipper boot is by Givenchy :smile:

not very exiting but useful for my business trips Ferragamo navy shoes
Luisaviaroma.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"