Post Your Shoes!

lmelanie

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old threads can be found here and here
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for posting your shoes. We also have a "Dream shoes that you want/own" thread where you can post pics of shoes you are dreaming about but don't own, a "Shoes: yay or nay" thread if you are in doubt about buying or not, "The In-Search-Of-Shoes Thread" if you are looking for a specific pair, and the "Identify - Who are these shoes by?" thread if you saw a pair of shoes and want to know the brand.
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been eyeing these for months and I finally got them on sale at saks.com

Proenza Schouler Elastic Ankle Sandals

IMG00034-20090627-1621.jpg

my own photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliments to my Manolos posted in the old thread.

I bought them at Bergdorf Goodman, but they are also available at Barneys and in the Manolo shop at 54th st. in NYC.

My latest acquisition, from AllSaints:

Photo from allsaints.com...

...and my own pic.

Heck yes my boots are awesome. n____n

I just ordered those after seeing them on you! And they were on sale so I got lucky :smile:

Report-shoes-Jema-(Red)-010604.jpg

Report-shoes-Jema-(Red)-010601.jpg

solestruck.com

Originally $140 but I got them for $20. What would I do without post-Thanksgiving sales?

What a great fit for a shoe obsessed, bordering on compulsive, girls first post!
My latest purchases - Can't wait for them to arrive in the post...

231110_boston_01.jpg
231110_boston_02.jpg
231110_boston_03.jpg

By Boston Babes (Brandsexclusive.com.au)

just got these little vintage babies...

Love the heel!

IMG00513.jpg

mmmm pardon the shot but i always have my feet on my desk and its the best way to show them on...

IMG00515.jpg

pics are my own.

MissViva, the middle ones are gorgeous!
a tiny bit of edge in my shoe closet :smile:
my photos
206c7yf.jpg

sweet ^^ they look ideal paried with those jeans.

been in the doldrums lately, so what's a girl to do but buy shoes...i actually found these pre-fall celine boots on sale, i never expected them to make it.

celine.com
thefashioncult.com

Attachments

• celineshoe.jpg
    celineshoe.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 3
  • platform-boots-prefall-2010-copy.jpg
    platform-boots-prefall-2010-copy.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
Love this thread, I am a big shoe junkie.

Luckyme those are amazing, the boots are wonderful :smile:

The first pair are timeless, what a great score!

I got these for £3 pounds (roughly $4.74) Score!

:D:D I bought these for £3 pounds (roughly about $4.74) last week in TK Maxx which is the UK version of TJ Maxx. Brand is Rosa Rosa

Bought these a few days ago!

xqmb8m.png

source: beslist.nl

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"