Post Your Shoes! (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmelanie

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old thread can be found here.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for posting your shoes. We also have a "Dream shoes that you want/own" thread where you can post pics of shoes you are dreaming about but don't own, a "Shoes: yay or nay" thread if you are in doubt about buying or not, "The In-Search-Of-Shoes Thread" if you are looking for a specific pair, and the "Identify - Who are these shoes by?" thread if you saw a pair of shoes and want to know the brand.
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been eyeing these for months and I finally got them on sale at saks.com

Proenza Schouler Elastic Ankle Sandals

IMG00034-20090627-1621.jpg

my own photo

Last edited by a moderator:
I got these two pairs, in navy version though, both pairs...

lola rose, please quote the source of your images or they will be removed. thankyou.

i always seem ro forget to quote the source :hardhead:
ysl.com; sergiorossi.com

^ oh my goodness! those are so precious! <3

OMFG...freakin' anemones! where did you get those? I've been searchin for those like crazy!

Amazing CL do the ribbons get dirty on the floor or do they not touch?

@ laureenthemean: OMG they are gorgeous! I think they are my fave CL ever! Congrats!

my latest purchase: YSL cage ballerinas

mytheresa.com

Lola - these are FAB! I was thinking about them too - but I have YSL flats and they are very uncomfortable:blush:

Aris - Oh no! I should have consulted you prior to purchasing :D
I hope my feet will accept them 'cos I just love them and they have to be comfortable! ^_^

red ones are old and just ordered these bronze and blacks, all comme il fauts, argentinian tango shoes

my pic, cocotangoshoes.com

Attachments

• DSCN1885.JPG
    DSCN1885.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 2
  • C08-vibora-bronce-04.jpg
    C08-vibora-bronce-04.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1
  • C12-gamuza-negra-butterfly-04.jpg
    C12-gamuza-negra-butterfly-04.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2
I just odered the RO "mummy" wedge boots. They were on sale and the only pair left in my size.

pic: stylehive.com

Attachments

• RO cut out.jpg
    RO cut out.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
New lovers from Aldo.com :heart:

Attachments

• SN156895-1.jpg
    SN156895-1.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 4
  • SN156913.jpg
    SN156913.jpg