Post Your Shoes! (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
therawpower: i looove those asos suede anklebooties! Just ordered them myself :D are they comfy? And true to size? Really hope so, got them in a UK5 wich are to be the same as a european 38, my usual size.

Some of my latest buys:

IMG_4256-1.jpg

Ebay, Bianco, Buffalo.

Christina!: I got the same ones in black and I think they run kinda small... but that's maybe because I'm between a 6 and a 7 and usually asos shoes in a 6 fit better but not this time ooo and I love your buffalo wedges too

Christina!, those shoes are so pretty! I cannot even decide which style I like more :smile:

Christina!: I got the same ones in black and I think they run kinda small... but that's maybe because I'm between a 6 and a 7 and usually asos shoes in a 6 fit better but not this time ooo and I love your buffalo wedges too

oo and I'm talking about the asos suede ankle boots of course

Oh noes, i hope they fit me, or - that i can stretch them out and make them fit at least. Time will show! :blush: And thanks alot :flower:

Elle: yeeey, thanks, i love'm all aswell :flower:

about the asos suede anklebooties, i havent received them yet, im still drooling over the shoes !
but the price (of both shoes i ordered) keep increasing that is what i noticed lol

^ Yay, my asos package arrived today!! My boyfriend didn't "have the time" to leave it at home before work (..that means he is to busy packing up his own new jeans!! :wink:), so i'll have my suede ankleboots tonight, hurray!

Got these yesterday, right now i'm actually glad i never got the miu miu's i sooo badly wanted some months ago, cause these are not as heavy as the miu miu clogs, they where waaay cheaper, and i kinda like this pattern more! :flower: from Friis.

IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

my pics

^ :blush: i'm spamming this thread, haha.

Got these today. Acne admire wedges in green olive! ^_^ Were just out for a walk before work, saw them, tried them on, bought them. My fourth pair this month :blush:.. the month started to days ago. I'm broke! And really, really happy!

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

burberry proprsum shearling stiletto booties.

Attachments

• burberry shearling 1.jpg
    burberry shearling 1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 11
^Jealous! They're awesome. Congrats!

Christina!, I love your Acne wedges (and I normally hate wedges), the color's amazing!

Could someone tell me what season these Pradas are please :smile:
34pkw9j.jpg

my photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back