Prada F/W 12.13 by Steven Meisel

zacatecas570

Reaction score
Anne Vyalitsyna, Elza Luijendijk, Iselin Steiro, Madison Headrick, Magdalena Frackowiak & Vanessa Axente

twitter.com/#!/martevanhaaster

Additional images:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10756003&postcount=59
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10759081&postcount=82

Moderator Reminder: If the only comment you have to make is about casting, then you need to take it to the F/W 2012 Campaign casting discussion thread:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f79...174239-18.html

Posts not including commentary on the ads themselves will be removed and handled at moderators discretion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prada FW 12.13 campaign featuring #models Magdalena Frackowiak & Anne Vyalitsyna coutesy of @martevanhaaster

@bonaelamour

:woot:

Looks promising so far, can't wait to see more and the rest of the cast

Agreed, I think it looks like them, too.

Can't say I'm impressed yet. I hate the blue-red-white background, the hair looks awful (looked much better on the runway) and the sunglasses are seriously ugly. But Magda looks great.

I'm happy for Magdalena for scoring this one but my fingers are really crossed for Iselin to be in this campaign too. On to the campaign itself, I'll just wait for the other shots to see if I like this one or not.

@bonaelamour

:woot:

Looks promising so far, can't wait to see more and the rest of the cast

I id the models for him, he tought Anna V was Marte, but I think they are Anna and Magda, and it looks weird, we have to wait for more.

Oh haha, that makes sense then! In that case, I would also be happy for Marte to be in this. I guess we'll wait and see!

Really ecstatic for Magdalena, it was her first time walking for Miuccia and now she got the campaign! I therefore conclude that nothing is impossible. :lol: Is this Anne V's first Prada campaign?

Definitely Magdalena, but my first thought of the other model was Daria S., but it does look like Anne V too.

So far so good, great cast so far, I'm pleased they kept the same aesthetic for the campaign especially with the hair (and hopefully makeup), this definitely had high expectations for me being my favourite collection of the season, I'm excited to see the full campaign now.

It's apparantly going to be another Meisel digital background/photoshop festival .. The only thing that excites me is the casting. :smile: Great to see Magda among the girls.

The background look really baad i hope the others imahes are better

Wow what an amazing cast! :woot: So happy for Anne & Magda! The photos looks great and I love the bold colors. This exudes a retro feel and I am loving it.

OMG Magdalena for Prada :woot: I thought it's impossible! :woot: Good she's working with Meisel again

Terrible! What an awful casting. Prada campaigns have lost their spark; they are absolutely irrelevant right now. The concepts they use and the supposed ‘witty’ castings they come up with are really disgusting. Starring at a Prada campaign has ended up meaning nothing...

Miuccia can be really pretentious sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->