Prada F/W 12.13 by Steven Meisel

So happy for Anne! I was hoping she would be in it when she walked the show! Not really a fan of Magda but happy for her, really surprising.

This is only eyewear but looking forward to see the main images and also the rest of the models (?)

This was my MiuMiu wish cast, but i like it. Need to see more, so far it's not that interesting, but then again it's only eyewear.

I also agree with Creative, these day's anyone can star in a Prada campaign, it's not that relevant anymore.

WOW!!!!! Magdalena for Prada is THE news of the week. She look perfect in it!!!

It's strange that Prada has been integrating established models into their campaigns, first Natasha and Guinevere and now Magdalena and Anne. :blush: These are the girls that should be in the campaigns, top models instead of inexperienced newbies that are basically anonymous.

This doesn't excite me in the slightest. I really need to see more of course and quite happy with the casting so far, but translating the styling from the runway show into the ads is a mistake IMO. The clothes were foul anyhow, so not expecting them to look any better in print.

Although these are only two blurry eyewear shots I like what I'm seeing so far.

This must be the surprise of the season. Magdalena for Prada is not what I expected.
Anna was predicted - Im so happy for her!
I cant really judge anything so far but it kind of looks of good.

this campaign looks alright so far...i will have to wait until the whole thing is out

and i am so happy for anne v! :flower:

Very happy to see Magda score such a big campaign, but I can't say it lkoos vkerky exciting. But maybe the garment shots will bring more excitement.

never in a million years would i expect to see anne v and magdalena in a prada ad. although i'm not a fan of either models, it's a nice surprise to see experienced models modeling for a worthy brand, rather than seeing blank-stared newbies who don't really know what they're doing yet.

I just LOVE this casting. It's so awesome that after all this time, Magdalena finally gets an in at Miuccia's shows and gets the campaign in the same season. She's a boss.

Best cast in an ad campaign so far this season, and who'd have thunk it would've come from Prada? The images aren't up to much based off of the preview; but let's wait and see what happens when the whole thing proper is released.

If Vanessa Axente were to complete the trio (I think it's meant to be three girls right?), I would be very happy.

I hope Paris Hilton is the third girl, she would fit this collection so well.

It looks really promising and I'm very happy for Magdalena! :smile:

What a nice surprise! I'm so happy to see that Magda is now a Prada girl !

This campaign looks so simple thus far... But wanna see more.
Yaay! Magdalena :woot:

Really happy for Anne V :woot::heart: I can't say if I like it yet, but I don't think it will be really impressive.

This looks terrible, although how much could they actually do with that awful collection, but yay for Magdalena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->