F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

according to livliv, Daria Strokous is in the Giada campaign, presumably by Sims

Anthony Maule shot Eva Riccobono for Càractere F/W 2012.13 campaign in the Pirelli's building

Pambianconews.com

Elisabetta Franchi F/W 12.13: Julia Frauche by Camilla Akrans
The Elisabetta Franchi femme for autumn-winter 2012/13 is a chic, aristocratic woman, depicted here in sumptuous haute bourgeois rooms in the heart of the City of Light.

The campaign, shot by Camilla Akrans, stars Julia Frauche. The French model, a combination of Jane Birkin’s rebellious beauty and Catherine Deneuve’s allure, expresses an haute bourgeois style combined with the street fashion of the minimalist lines and enhanced with an urban folk look of fringes and eco-fur.

This is a sexy woman, glamorous and decisive at the same time, ready to express her femininity through her clothes.

Marta Casadei
vogue.it

ok -- so what are the BIG campaigns that we've yet to hear about?

do we know who's got Dior? Ferragamo? YSL? what about Roberto Cavalli?

Ferragamo released long time ago, YSL is rumored Abbey lee scored it, no clue about Cavalli, and maybe no Dior again

^^Ferragamo is Kate Moss, Karmen Pedaru and Simon Nessman
Gucci, Stella McCartey, Cavalli, YSL are left
Roberto Cavalli and Gucci usualy are the last ones. Probably next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I've only seen ads from this set with Caroline, Joan, and Frida in stores (but Edita works for H&M all the time so...).

Plus Wang Xiao and Moa Åberg for H&M Divided.

(hm.com)

Attachments

• H&M1.jpg
    H&M1.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 21
  • H&M2.jpg
    H&M2.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 19
  • H&M3.jpg
    H&M3.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 18
  • H&M_Divided.jpg
    H&M_Divided.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 22
T by Alexander Wang - M: Azealia Banks Info: Azealia's Twitter

^ I've only seen ads from this set with Caroline, Joan, and Frida in stores (but Edita works for H&M all the time so...).

Plus Wang Xiao and Moa Åberg for H&M Divided.

(hm.com)

sorry I didn't mean to add Edita, but I was on H&M's website and Edita is on there:doh:

i've seen caroline trentini in ads for banana republic in the october magazines...

Rachel Weisz is in the FW12 Bulgari ads, there's one of them in Conde Nast Traveller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->