Prada F/W 2016.17 by Steven Meisel

When I saw the collection on the runway, I expected the campaign to be aesthetically dark with a good set, something like Willy Vanderperre's Prada ed for Love magazine in 2012. The ironic-90's-collage thing is really old at this point.

Rianne looks SO good ! The background on her picture is ok.

God knows I love Raquel so much but tbh Rianne's shot is the best so far ❤️ Such an amazing (newbie) model!!!

I'm very happy for Rianne! I would have preferred just her, Raquel, Freja and Vanessa.

Always love Vanessa Axente and Raquel Zimmermann but there's no denying that Rianne van Rompaey just blew their shots out the water, with that faultless, intense and mesmerising new campaign image! :heart:

HQ

UK Harper's Bazaar August 2016 Digital Edition

And now Rianne? I'm slayed. I'm done. OMG. Her shot and Raquel's are the best ones so far!
Now I just need Lorena and my life will be complete.

Btw, can't believe that cropping is real. Cutting their feet off? For real?

I have such a soft spot for this collection, it's very rich to me, so I can't really/truly hate this campaign despite its relative randomness (sort of into the 80s sci-fi film backdrops with the nostalgia of the clothes but still can't really piece together how it works logically).

Another thing that you do get from looking at the images is how much Meisel loves (genuine) models, something which appears to becoming more of a rarity in today's climate. That doesn't excuse Vanessa's shot, which is just terrible however.

I really can't get over the cropping Why does she agree to that? Does she agree that those shoes are too ugly to promote or something?
The only image that works for me is Rianne's Those backgrounds belong to 90s Windows trash bin

I'll just pretend kiki's shot doesn't exist and call it a mediocre campaign with a great cast. If the cropping weren't so bad it could've been just another of the Prada Fantasies lookbooks

Rianne's shot is incredible. She looks like so many different things. She's feminine, powerful, severe, and edgy all at the same time. That's something you don't see very often.

Rianne is everywhere. and I happy for that she safe this campaign

Raquel, Vanessa and Rianne, they all look so stunning! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->