Prada F/W 2016.17 by Steven Meisel

So you can all be happy now, here is Raquel slaying per usual

Even her facial expression says "Worry not TFSers, Raquel's here to save the day". She looks so commanding, I'm in love.

ohhhhh god!!!! finally Raquel!!!! such a good surprise, so fierce!

Also Vanessa Looks amazing, the ads concept it's there under Meisel, but the other ones... really Kiki?? she's the new Julia Nobis??? please no.

could be better with another casting with Raquel and Vanesa, what a dream to see Marina Perez there! she's fits soon well this campaign and specially Prada. also Rianne, Julia Bergshoeff,.

I screeched when i saw the Raquel post on my IG feed!

I wonder if Sasha or anyone else is in the campaign?! :judge:

That's an amazing shot. She looks like a kick a** video game character. The first couple of shots have absolutely no intensity whereas Raquel brings the heat! More Raquel please!

As much as I like Raquel, not even her presence can save this campaign. Her styling is the worst so far imo.

Her styling is the worst so far imo.

So true!! What saves her image is that commanding stare, but everything else looks a mess. This entire campaign so far is lower than a snake's belly, cannot believe it saw the light of day.

Yes Raquel !!! :king:
Her stare is everything, I don't even see the awful clothes and background.

Raquel can do no wrong, even with such a bad styling :wub:

Raquel. Yes.

Hmm, Raquel for Moschino by Meisel, Raquel for Prada by Meisel. Is this leading to a Vogue Italia feature?

As much as I like Raquel, not even her presence can save this campaign. Her styling is the worst so far imo.

Agree. It's always a pleasure to see her but this is such a trainwreck that not even her can save this. And why so many girls? Each one with one shot... When is this trend going to end? Do they think they are cool or something? MG campaigns are so passé!

And they could've done something cooler with that collection. More serene, I imagine it by the sea or in a boat or something... With non saturated colors... Very calm and serene but with a little bit of an awkward styling. This Star Wars mess tho...

Well i'm sorry to say this but Kiki is the only one actually doing something with her face and body here... Catie just stands there and Vanessa looks miserably at someone behind the camera's. As if she's about to say "i'm sorry I need to throw up before we take this shot."

Yes totally agree with you! Kiki in that shot is the only one with presence. Vanessa is very classy and elegant, that worked for her CK campaigns by M&M but when she couldn't lean on that by Sims she looked so bland. Vanessa is beautiful, but has a serious lack of attitude.

Raquels is better, but so far even she can't make me like this. Hopefully Rianne, Julia B and Fei Fei shows up :heart:

No Lorena, I'm just so sad but too happy to not see Lorena for this horror.

^ Three shots released so far. What makes you think Lorena is not in this campaign...

I don't know if i must to hope or not. I know Lorena since 3 years, always was a star for me. But you are right I don't know if she will a part of this campaign. I just comment for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->