Prada Fendi Outlets

TiffanyBlue

Reaction score
do they really exist? :lol: I was watching Real World Paris and if ever there really is one and is worth it to go.....I''m going on my next trip to Europe (whenever that will happen)

ooh of course

Theres a wholemall of outlets on the way into Las Vegas too. They have a Versace and a st john :heart:

in that case you might wanna go to FLORENCE. its the main place for those outlets, FENDI and PRADA (extremely cheap) included :wink:

I know there is definetly a Prada outlet somewhere in Italy but I'm unsure of its exact location. :unsure:

Originally posted by pinkcouture@Dec 1st, 2003 - 7:23 am
I know there is definetly a Prada outlet somewhere in Italy but I'm unsure of its exact location. :unsure:
its by FLORENCE. in PRATO and its called SPACE just like the ones in WOODBURY COMMON.
this one is huge though and you can find anything from lugagge to clothes etc at a fraction of the original price :woot:

They do have a Fendi outlet in Woodbury commons in New York and a Prada outlet in Vegas.They are both OK.They still are a bit overpriced :shock:

Yes woodbury is definitley overpriced...i have bought some things there though (grey Versace pumps & clutch...and a pinstriped Dolce & Gabbana Suit with a red silk "classic dolce&gabbana) bra-top silk shell)

A little out of the forum but what do you think of the outfit...together?

the pinstripe is navy & white/grey.

the pumps are grey with a 4" heel and a little grey rose on the outer corners with little medusas in the middle. (LEATHER)

the clutch is big & long :lol: with a large grey rose on it. (LEATHER)

the top is just red silk with a bit of black lace at the top/middle area.

-thanks!

Woodbury Commons in New York has Prada, Fendi, Gucci and Chanel. I went their recently on black friday and got GREAT deals on Chanel bags.

I'm not sure if it is still there, but there is a Gucci outlet store in Secaucus, New Jersey. There prices were extremely low. If you are looking for the latest stuff though, look again. They did have a nice selection though- Wallets from $75.00

Prada, Gucci, Fendi and all most italian names are sold in many outlets around state. The best for Prada is in Prato, Tuscany, near Prada's factory. Also, in Swetzerland u can find a city, Mendrisio, near the italian border, with a very big brand names outlets, called Fox Town.

there is a Versace outlet in the Vero outlet mall in Florida... great stuff. comical though, people wearing long shorts and coral matte lipstick wander in and the sales associates stand in corners dressed entirely in black with one hand up...

also... Saks Off Fifth and Nordstroms Rack both have Fendi, Prada and Judith Leiber (or at least the ones here do)

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 11th, 2004 - 6:15 pm
also... Saks Off Fifth and Nordstroms Rack both have Fendi, Prada and Judith Leiber (or at least the ones here do)
:bounce:

there are around 4 pretty bif prada outlet in italy, 1 fendi outlet(but the price is not like 10 oder 20€) chanel doesnt has a outlet and dior and LV neither..versace outlets is evrywhere in most outlet village(pais/mad/london) and in toscana too.. the price in toscano(florence/themall) is undefeatable:-P

But you can there they advertise outlet cauz its overstocked.

i think its a bit different between 2 term overstock and outlet.

dont ever believe ya you can get chanel/dior or lv for 20-30€.. dream on!!! they are fake!!!

We need more factory outlets in Asia... currently only Guess?, Hugo Boss, Tods and Christian Lacroix, to name a few, has a factory outlet in KL and they are actually stuff from the last season. Quite cheap too... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->