Prada Mens S/S 08 Milan

r2775780781.jpg
r1917658012.jpg

same

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason my wallet started screaming in pain when he saw all those blouses...hmmm perhaps he senses this might seriously hurt him :unsure:

^Socks in sandals has the potential to look good, but only if the said sock and sandal are in any way attractive...

No, no, no...not even potential...every combination of socks and sandals should be ritually burnt, danced on, burried and danced on again. No matter the pricetag, or label. It's the ultimate eternal faux-pas, also when Prada shows em...:sick:

yeah, socks and sandals are always a bad idea...

i find the sihlouette refreshing (especially the flare-y pants), but most of this reminds me of 1997, and not necessarily in a good way.

I know there has to be better stuff then is being shown. I'll wait till more images come out.

Sometimes I just have to call a spade a spade, this is f-ing silly looking, Prada or not.

I don't care about th irony or intelligence behind it, because really, what men wear clothes like this?

Sure, that basic black and charcoal stuff is safe, fairly classic menswear, but really, a lot of this is just not appealing.

I never thought that I would miss those mohair shag carpets and stirrup pants from fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
based on the fact that miuccia likes to make her women's and men's wear similar and the Prada women's cruise collection, the womenswear collection for s/s 08 is going to be full of floral prints

i love the 1st shirt in post 1 but find most of the other stuff strange. tHE 1ST SHIRT IN POST 80 also has a really cool print
the pants have a really disturbing fit and many of the shirts are REALLY blouses! I

i loved the fall collection so much, so i was hesitant about spring. i do like the collection as a whole, especially the use of charcoal and the poppy print.

I like this continued use of charcoals and muted, atypically "Fall/Winter" colors for Spring, with accents of bright colors.

Loving the long cardigans paired with those slightly flared trousers! So fresh and energetic!

I dont really like this...some of its nice though, just not all, but who knows, I usually end up loving a collection a couple of months after not liking it to begin with

It's a lot more basic then the last stroke of freaky genius-like-being....

The last one was something to be.... looked at. Not worn. (I can't imagine a guy wearing that race stripe carpet in downtown Vienna.... no, I can't)

This one's more something that will be bought and worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->