Prada Mens S/S 08 Milan

HurraH! I always wear sandals with mah flip-flopz!

2 pairs of shoes at once?

Anyway.... I HATE sandals with socks. It's an oxymoron! I see tourists downtown with those and it makes me wanna gag. It's the same idea with people who wear pants which are at calves length, then they pull their socks as up as possible and finish it with the standard pair of sneakers that they wear year in year out. What's the big idea???

Wow, this is very innovative, yet chic and wearable! Totally Prada in fact!(I'm kidding, this is beyong ugly. She's better apply for a new job)

haha i think those sweatpants/jogging pants will never be in style EVEN if you wear them with a suit :sick: but the same fabric as a shirt doesn't seem to be so bad

this is not very summer-y - its basically all suits and suit pants with sandals. Not very wearable for anyone that lives out of Milan or Paris. I mean who is going to wear a suit in Europe in June or July! Crazy! :lol: :innocent:Oh and I seriously hope that the womens collection won't look like this!!!

this is FUGLY.

and im trying to be open minded about it being Prada but sh!t, those flared pants are terrible and the prints are sick.

i love it, it's classic Prada! dark, feminine. sure i wouldn't wear some stuff, but it still looks cool on the runway

After seeing all of the pictures, I kind of like the one-color outfits, but I think that some of the one-material outfits are absolutely unwearable. All in all, I have no idea whether I actually like it or not.

No, no, no...not even potential...every combination of socks and sandals should be ritually burnt, danced on, burried and danced on again. No matter the pricetag, or label. It's the ultimate eternal faux-pas, also when Prada shows em...:sick:

I try to never make blanket statements on anything. Look at Prada men S/S 07. It may have not been wearable in the real world, but several of the combinations looked pretty good on the runway. And Proenza Schouler S/S 07 also did socks with sandals, and it looked really great. Obviously, the tourist's version looks completely different from a fashion version.

Absolutely hideous.

A snake is a snake is a snake regardless of the fact it's disguised by a Prada label. I think if this wasn't Prada it'd get far less favourable reviews. The entire aesthetic is just, not brilliant. It's not even quirky, it's just ugly.

Granted, it could be whoever styled this turned it into a mess, but whatever. McQueen destroyed Miuccia in doing the quirky nerdy flowers in the attic reading Librarian boy.

2 pairs of shoes at once?

I WAS GONNA SAY THAT!:lol:
I hate the sock sandle too

I think the only way this would look good was if you had a really believeable looking shoe printed on your sock and your sandle had the buckle or laces of the printed shoe

You'd have look hard to notice it was socks and then you'd say thats pretty cool I thought that was a shoe! Of course you couldnt wear these with a bathing suit HA, only dress shorts.

omg..bell bottoms. i feel a slight peace in the air and lets all dance around with flowers wind in the bushes.

overall..some outfits i fancy more than others. but i much prefer the flowers on men than on women. prada resort is still bit heavy for me.

i adore the bag from post #16!!!!
socks in sandal makes me laugh :lol:

to be honest, i find this predictable. after the direction they took with resort (and i think miuccia may have gotten involved in resort this time), i most deifinitely expected to see floral prints and chinoiserie.
the collection looks good as a big crowd (of eccentrics, geeks, and bad taste proprietors), it would look amazing on a magazine page. taken apart, the looks are really contrived, imo. kind of bad..:ermm:

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg