Prada S/S 2024 Milan

A great collection, overall! Those "flying" (pastel) dresses are gonna be a *MUST HAVE* for the next year… Plus, a padded shoulders (combined with a tiny waists) is a huuuge hit in my personal opinion! :heartsuit:

P.S. If I'm not mistaken, this was a show with the most celebrities as attendants this season.

Last edited:
A great collection, overall! Those "flying" (pastel) dresses are gonna be a *MUST HAVE* for the next year…

the flying pastel dresses are absolutely gorgeous! too dieee for. will look great on editorials as well.

I dont like the mariniers styling tricks but overall I like the show a whole lot. The bags are all must haves and finally no horrible triangles and logos in the middle of the clothes.

The short shorts are veery desirable, well-made and commercial still elevated. love!

Could’ve had more colors, a bit more would’ve elevated the mood for a summer collection.

STRONG casting on the second half of the show with a lot of her iconic models! (Mica, Rianne, Julia Nobis, Liu Wen, Anok Yai, Elise Crombez, Amanda Murphy, Lexi Boling, Selena Forrest, Sora Choi, Lina Zhang!). WOW!

Last edited:
This is my most favorite P-Raf-da collection because I feel her influence in this collection is stronger than Raf lol. That's why this feels like a Prada collection.

The horror influence is not too on the nose but I still get it. The floating dresses really feels like a ghost / ghouls flying.

And so sweet of her to bring Fabio as well during the final bow

As usual, a bit hits and misses…
I like the cloudy dresses and the loose silhouettes, very classic Prada. The rivets details worked in some silhouettes better than others…
I loved the mules in satin.

Overall, I think that RAF and Miuccia can’t deliver a focused and directional collection together. That’s why I’m more excited for MiuMiu.

Fabio taking the bow was a fabulous moment. He deserved a standing ovation but with an audience of paid influencers and ambassadors just here for the checks and who have no interest in fashion, it could never happen it seems.

It was not exactly fantastic but overall, it's the best I've seen from Raf and Miuccia combined. The cloudy dresses and some of the fringed pieces actually reminded me of Raf's Jil Sander (spring 2008 comes to mind). The shoes and bags are improving.
There was a lot of Miuccia (or shall we say Fabio!) in there as well.
Fabio should have received a standing ovation for sure! He left on a high note fortunately.

I don't know what to think about this collection yet.

HOWEVER, I am sure Miuccia is very saddened by Fabio leaving the company. I love this man so much.

Will see how his absence will affect the collections.

It was not exactly fantastic but overall, it's the best I've seen from Raf and Miuccia combined. The cloudy dresses and some of the fringed pieces actually reminded me of Raf's Jil Sander (spring 2008 comes to mind). The shoes and bags are improving.
There was a lot of Miuccia (or shall we say Fabio!) in there as well.
Fabio should have received a standing ovation for sure! He left on a high note fortunately.

Same thoughts :openeyes&handovermouth: The ethereal floaty dress is giving Jil Sander S/S2008 vibes indeed

The opening to Vertigo by Herrmann. Immediately my mind went to Dior Spring 2003 Couture and I will not apologise for that. Perhaps they should have chosen something else from the Herrmann/Hitchcock repertoire.

Some beautiful pieces, and thankfully Raf tapped into his inner Jil Sander more so than his namesake when it comes to his touch. The ephemeral wisps for dress were charming. But again the adamant repetition of it all. I couldn't tell if I was seeing a new look or passing glances of the previous ones.

And I'm not sure if it is just me, but does anyone else feel as though the proportions and styling made a lot of the models look really stout? I wouldn't say unflattering, but the balance of the pieces felt so off and shortened the entire body.

STRONG casting on the second half of the show with a lot of her iconic models! (Mica, Rianne, Julia Nobis, Liu Wen, Anok Yai, Elise Crombez, Amanda Murphy, Lexi Boling, Selena Forrest, Sora Choi, Lina Zhang!). WOW!

The 3 people at the end, too many cooks in the kitchen never ends well.....

It's probably the kind of thing that will look great in editorials and looks well-intentioned.. but somehow poorly executed on the runway. Also, thigh tattoos ruining one of the few strong looks of this collection, as per usual!

UMLZxemh_t.jpg
God Miuccia's so chic. Surely being in the presence of her personal styling vernacular would just make one go "oh, okay... Let's get it together and amp it up a bit" especially when designing the collections.

The 3 people at the end, too many cooks in the kitchen never ends well.....

It's probably the kind of thing that will look great in editorials and looks well-intentioned.. but somehow poorly executed on the runway. Also, thigh tattoos ruining one of the few strong looks of this collection, as per usual!
Technically, it’s 4 if you count Olivier Rizzo lol.

Well, this is what I am expecting from a fashion show, unfortunately I am rarely seeing it anymore. Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->