Prada S/S 2024 Milan

I literally don't know what to say about this.
What I can say is I skipped through the video, which I don't remember doing with a Prada show.

My favorites are the rhinestone and grommet pieces, leather and velour, which felt fresh to me.

The ghost shifts were boring to me, but I might change my mind.

I didnt think this was so bad… some looks are ghastly as always, but at least they are trying to propose something.
The worst is when they do bad collections but Prada and Raf start talking idiotic crap that its all feminist! political! Blah blah blah to cover a bad show.
This was for once ok

For some reason a couple of looks in this collection gives me a very 2010s Proenza Schouler feel…

Just wondering who are buying these clothes… and I got a shock when I look at the Prada website, the Galleria bag actually more than doubled in price in the past 10 years? *slow clap*

Minimal progress, but still laziness shows - 8 identical dresses because you don't want to make a pattern for other parts of the clothes. The only nice part of the show was that they showed Fabio who had actually been designing clothes for years.

The styling is horrible. I don't know, I think it works ok for a fashion editorial or for some fashion designer student project.
Some silhouettes are strange due to the bad styling imo. There are some interesting pieces tho, but I couldn't really comprehend the collection as a whole as I found the syling too distracting. It was too 'edgy & ugly core' to me :tearsofjoy:

The styling is horrible. I don't know, I think it works ok for a fashion editorial or for some fashion designer student project.
Some silhouettes are strange due to the bad styling imo. There are some interesting pieces tho, but I couldn't really comprehend the collection as a whole as I found the syling too distracting. It was too 'edgy & ugly core' to me :tearsofjoy:

Ugly core???? Ugly chic is what Prada is in known for since the 90s

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->