Preen S/S 11 New York

Looks like I disagree with everyone :P I don't think it's very Preen and I'm not really enjoying it at all. I feel like they've lost the interesting and exaggerated cuts that made them special, especially since moving the presentation to NY. I don't like the colors, some of the shapes are unflattering and overall, I just find it not very exciting...

so far, nothing special yet. but i'd love to have a look at the entire collection first.

pfffffffffffffff grey grey grey white grey.............just fed up with that type of sad colors !

I'm really starting to hate the fact that so many NY collections are beginning to remind me of Calvin Klein collections -- neutral color scheme, boring designs. I usually look forward to seeing Preen's collection because their dresses seem so flattering, but this collection is nothing special at all. Even Alexander Wang had those ugly shoes, but I can't seem to find anything striking, good or bad, within this collection.

^ agree. i used to love Preen but this collection is just utter boredom. so this is what
equates to Spring now, dull brown and boring grey and offwhite? :ermm: i suppose they
wanted to channel some minimalism for this season but this collection just can't keep
me interested enough. it has such a strong lethargic feel to it.

and the wigs, or the bangs or whatever.. this is what would've happened to all those
Lanvin girls last season if they dyed their hair peroxide blonde and stayed in bed for
a year.

I don't think I've seen a good, exciting collection from Preen in a long time...

Not seeing anything yet... :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the most disappointing collections so far. Especially for the Preen label. I'm absolutely dreading where fashion is going this season. First of all, there's no depth in this collection. It's all too muted. It's all too simple. Sure, the cuts on some of the pieces are nice but once you see the whole overall look of the collection it's just disappointing. It did take an interest after Liu's look which is basically in the middle. Overall, it's not satisfying. Plus, even the wigs make everything more unappealing.

their tailoring is perfect , its impeccable , Altuzarra should take some pointers from them . A flawless collection

some of the cuts were nice, i agree, but the suits im not a fan of at all

I'm so tired of this minimalism already,first Wang,now Preen...are all the girls supposed to be wearing sacks and neutral colors?
...and what the heck is that runway?Also terrible hairstyling and makeup!

I'm so tired of this minimalism already,first Wang,now Preen...are all the girls supposed to be wearing sacks and neutral colors?

Couldn't agree more.:(

blame phoebe.

Part 1
00010m.jpg

00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg

00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg

00060m.jpg

00070m.jpg

00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg

00100m.jpg