DKNY S/S 11 New York

oh i do not like the prints at all, the red and that floral print are just horrid imo. the trousers looked okay..

So, after the launch of 'J'aime mon carré' is this another indication that the classic silk scarf is making a comeback?

I loved the collection!

I really feel like Donna Karan has put more effort into the line in the past couple of seasons. The clothes are a lot cuter and easier to differentiate between the DKNY Jeans line. It's all priced really well and so easy to wear. I really like what I see so far

it's one clever and sophisticated collection. i enjoyed watching it and i would enjoy even more wearing every piece of that collection! the colours are everything i could wish for - all my favorites; and i love the scarves details, very chic and wearable! my favorite NY collection so far!

classic dkny, but i love the girliness injected in the end with all of those ruffles and things....who knew donna still had that flirty girl in her?

Looks like ruffles rule the world which i do not prefer, but it's really nice collection and I'm waiting for hqs

Lovely. My mom wears so much DKNY and I can tell she will be all over this when it hits the stores too. There's even some stuff in there that I like.

I love it. Really wearable but still pretty interesting. Love the styling ( those scaves have must-have written all over them). She always manages to create pretty preppy collection but with a little touch of excitement. Great color palette too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->