Princy by Jessica Simpson

well, I think for Vince Camuto, that's a smart step. Jessica is hot after Newlyweds, and lots of teenage girls would want to own smth that has her name on it. C'mon, this princy line isn't designed for Kate Moss's style fans, their target audience are teens who wear the same clothes as Jessica. See the prices, they are not expensive, teens would definately buy it.
Btw, I think when Jessica wears casual things, she does look good. Nothing spectacular, but she looks comfy and relaxed.

Acid said:
as much as i hate all of these celebrity clothing line garbage............i hate the people who actually BUY it more...

they are the ones funding these rediculous 'fashion labels'
some people really have no clue.......once i went into Yahoo fashion chat......there were loads of people in there......so i asked 'hey whats everyones favourite designer'
the first reply i got was 'i like j-lo's clothing' :sick: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

exactly acid. thats why i plan not to even look at this thread again. we as members with more discerning taste in fashion shouldn't even give this woman's line the courtesy of a discussion here at tFS. she is that irrelevant to fashion.

one word for all of this:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are some celebrities or semi-celebrities who come probably come up w/ very good clothing lines, like Dita Von Teese or Floria Sigismondi and I like some the L.A.M.B. stuff by Gwen, but Jessica Simpson is neither creative nor really well dressed. I absolutely do not get the appeal.

Well whatever we all say, she is....15million shillings rich! And i do believe there are millions of teenage girls that would rather dress up as jessica simpson than Kate Moss even Paris Hilton has a legion of fashion followers. I guess tastes are different and that dude that bought her line is an ambitious businessman that knows what sells and what doesnt. I mean at the end of the day its all about the money:flower:
polyphony said:
Wait...isn't Jessica Simpson one of those people frequently in the fashion news for her BAD taste?

15 million?

Shoot me now.

Jessica is a mogul in the making, and I like that she isn't thinking of adding her name to the brand she represents... Dessert, Princy, whatever next... so she's growing more and more in my eyes. I read the ELLE review-interview and it reveals a lot about her as a mogul-possibility, and she can be down to earth when someone talks to her, but she is so inadvertent that she could come up with 1 good line in between... like "turning heads. not raising eyebrows", and although she wouldn't be totally credited with itm she's absolutely sweeeeeeeeet. Not many in the pop industry are sweet, they just in your face... Jess is just... the face that's in B)

I think HOMER SIMPSON should have his own line. He is 20 times as big as Jessica.

i can't believe this was bought for $15 million......
i hope they will fall on their nose and finally stop considering her a "fashion icon"......and the clothes don't impress me, at all.

Label Basher said:
:sick: Paris has a collection of Jewels already. You can buy it on Amazon. And then Nicky has her line Chick (named that because that was her nickname - I watch too much E True Hollywood Stories)

I remember before the first season of Newlyweds Jessica was always on Mr Blackwells and People's worst dress lists.

I so want to punch her in the face.

lol, I saw that E True Story with Paris and Nicky too! But apparently Nicky went to Parsons and FIT before she started Chick.

^ Just whatever seriously.... :rolleyes:

She's just a talentless singer/actress/designer...... What else now?!

^ doesnt she also have an edible chocolate body cream line or something bizarre?

next you'll be washing your hair with jessica simpson drinkable apple juice shampoo, getting a jessica simpson beef and pork manicure, or a jessica simpson chicken of the sea edible face mask
while you're wearing your plus size jessica simpson jeans and listening to 'these boots are made for walking' on your jessica simpson TV which has a jessica simpson blonde wig

Acid said:
^ doesnt she also have an edible chocolate body cream line or something bizarre?

next you'll be washing your hair with jessica simpson drinkable apple juice shampoo, getting a jessica simpson beef and pork manicure, or a jessica simpson chicken of the sea edible face mask
while you're wearing your plus size jessica simpson jeans and listening to 'these boots are made for walking' on your jessica simpson TV which has a jessica simpson blonde wig
lol she does its hear 'eatable' makeup line
i mean its pretty obvious that shes a brainless twat with no brain but gr8 voice and hot body.....
the only theing she could say when it comes to clothes is : 'AW ITS CUTE' i guess it will be like that, they design it show it to her and she like says "aw thats really cute" and it gets signed with her name ....

I sure hope her clothes line does not reflect the way she dresses. If so, then it's def going to fail.

Alright, if I see one more pathetic attempt by a celebrity to launch a fashion lable I think I might hang myself. Just because you're famous (not even nessesarily good) for some type of 'art' doesnt mean you are automatically great at ANYTHING/EVERYTHING artistic. Uhhg... crossover artists....

ugh, celeb designers suck!,
I think so anyways....they just do it to prolong their carreers! If a celebrity was going to desig, I would like to see mk andA to do it!

Am I the only one that thinks she kinda looks like a man? i think it's the square jaw, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biancacoda
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->